Super Contributor

I really like Sandra Bennett, one of the Best Hosts!! She speaks so well and love her presentations and let's the guests talk and present their items.. 

She should train the new host's and some that are not so new, need re-training...

Trusted Contributor

Re: #1 QVC HOST

[ Edited ]

@tucka 

Totally agree. I don't mind hosts with a sense of humor that can make us smile, but the high school antics need to go. Enough with the jumping, running, riding children's scooters, the loudness and all the other foolishness that has become Saturday Morning.

@tucka wrote:

talk about host, i am tired of the saturday morning host, they are loud, obnoxious,and just joke around too much , I am sure you know who i am talking about,there are three, one is on vacation ,today they were rude to the vendor wouldn't let him get a word in ,and he ask could he say something ,several times,they need to stop the clowning around and lower there voices,really tired of them,and yes i turn the channel when they get so extreme.

Esteemed Contributor

I find the hosts exhausting to watch.  I just need product infomation.  Love to know  if corporate has some sort of scale ranking them for sales 

Trusted Contributor

My favorite was always Carolyn Gracie because she is a gardener, as am I, and an animal lover.  Now that she's gone Q and I spend less time together. I watch the decor shows...home, garden, Xmas.  No interest in clothing, beauty, jewelry, food, electronics.  Most of my online ordering is from the big A.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CJC wrote:

My favorite was always Carolyn Gracie because she is a gardener, as am I, and an animal lover.  Now that she's gone Q and I spend less time together. I watch the decor shows...home, garden, Xmas.  No interest in clothing, beauty, jewelry, food, electronics.  Most of my online ordering is from the big A.

@CJC  I liked her a lot too and I learned a lot about gardening from her shows. Also when she did the D&C shows and would wear the clothes she was selling. Hated to see her go!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I nominate Pat first, Sandra second.

I refuse to watch Nancy, Kerstin, Rachel.

Trusted Contributor

Jayne is just about the best,along with any older ones.No big surprise when watching any one of the older ones.No phony talk,jumping,singing,drinking wine.when watching Jayne or others you have watched the best.

Valued Contributor

My vote  goes to Mary.She is always prepared,quick  to answer any question and I feel like she presents all the information that is possible.Thank you,Mary!

Esteemed Contributor

Sandra

Occasional Contributor

My favorites are Leah, Marybeth, Pat and Courtney. I'm grateful they let the vendors talk and complete their sentences without constantly cutting them off. They focus first on explaining the item and then socialize just a bit.