Trusted Contributor

That was an ugly brawl. I have never seen a player take the helmet off of another player and proceed to wallop him in the head with it like that. Just ugly. Very glad he got suspended for the rest of the season.

Respected Contributor

Re: steelers/browns 11/14/19

I was watching when that happened. Despicable behavior.

Honored Contributor

Apparently it was not the first ugly incident in which this guy had been involved.  Perhaps he needs another line of work?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

He should be fired from the NFL.

Regular Contributor

If you look at the full video the Steeler's quarterback actually tried to take the Browns player's helmet off first. Now that doesn't excuse the Browns player at all. Nor does it excuse the Steelers players kicking the Browns player while he's on the ground. Why does anyone get that worked up? Actions speak louder than words.

Honored Contributor

From seeing the full video of before the heavy hit tackle, the QB was tackled long after he threw the ball so that was the initial issue.  To me it looked like the QB was trying to push him off of him and his  arms were limited by being held down so he did touch the helmit but not to purposely get it off.  

Esteemed Contributor

The Browns have the most personal fouls in the League this year....they are a team out of control thanks to their Coach....

Making a helmet a weapon is no excuse....It could have had a fatal outcome..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I were in charge of the NFL, I would tell the Cleveland player to look for another line of work because you will never play in the NFL again.  If I were the Steeler QB I would bring assault charges against him.

What happened was totally unacceptable.  

Esteemed Contributor

Apparently according to the video's and sports channel...the Quarterback is the one who started the incident.....but it doesn't excuse the behavior that followed.....i DO hope the Quarterback receives punishment also......

Honored Contributor

The QB was tackled long after he had released the ball so the tackle was what more than likely started it all.  THe Brown's player as well as many others on this team are known for such illegal plays and have an unusally high stat for penalties.