Honored Contributor

"FOR RACE FANS ONLY" show with dan hughes

for those who are missing this show on qvc, facebook announcement.....

Never say never....I am thrilled to announced that the popular show For Race Fans Only, will be returning to QVC in early August for one very special evening. I have been working on this for a long time and I can't tell you how happy I am. The show is scheduled for Tuesday night August 2nd ...but we still need to firm up that date. The show will be live from Mooresville NC, with my special guest Dale Earnhardt Jr. I wanted you to hear this from me first and I pormise more details soon to follow.

race.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Re: "FOR RACE FANS ONLY" show with dan hughes

Dan. My husband and I are watching "Daytona" right now.  I bought many items from your show in the past...my Hubble is excited!  Looking forward to your show!

Honored Contributor

Wow I used to watch the shows and felt bad for Dan when QVC stopped them.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

Dan--I so remember when u had that show many years ago--sadly I remember the night when Dale Earnhardt passed away--glad that u r returning that show bc I know it was very popular--good luck w/the show Heart

Contributor

This is awesome!!  I can hardly wait for the show.  I'm a great big June Bug fan (Dale, Jr).  Love DJ and love racing!! Went to my 1st race in Richmond when I  was in my 20s, now 62 and still going.  GO JUNE BUG GO!!!

Honored Contributor

That's great Dan gets this opportunity.

Frequent Contributor

OMGoodness! This is fantastic! I'll be watching for sure! I have a few absolutely beautiful mint condition die cast from those shows. One being an 88 Dale Jarrett. So excited!

Honored Contributor

This was a really great show and he always had great drivers on.

I didn't collect diecast, so for me, it was a show I watched but didn't buy.

I know Dan had millions of requests to broaden the items offered for those of us who didn't collect diecast.

I'll be watching.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Great finish to an exhausting Brick Yard 400. Nice job Kasey!!! Join me Wed Aug 2nd at 7:00 PM for the return of racing collectibles on QVC. I coudn't be more exicited. We will be live from Charloote with Dale Earnhardt Jr as we celebrate his career and his upcoming retirment. Spread the word please...see you soon.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Visitor

Yes, so happy that your back with the Race Fans Only show...we really have missed the show..thanks Dan, we will be watching....