Trusted Contributor

@Preds

Congratulations and best of luck in the Finals!

Cindy

Image result for nashville predators pics

Honored Contributor

Hahaha ... From one Cindy to another  ... THANK YOU @FlyersGirl!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Hi @Preds,

Thank you so much for my Cindy and myself for your kind and thoughtful words. It means so much to both of us.

Tonight and am strictly Sens, but come the finals? I am a Eastern Conference guy, but I still will be torn when the Sens put away the pens tonight, and it gets to your Predators, and the team that knocked out my guys. 

Will have to really think hard about that one as I really like your Predator team, and would like to see them win a Cup.

Will know more after the game 7 tonight.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

Hi @Preds,

Thank you so much for my Cindy and myself for your kind and thoughtful words. It means so much to both of us.

Tonight and am strictly Sens, but come the finals? I am a Eastern Conference guy, but I still will be torn when the Sens put away the pens tonight, and it gets to your Predators, and the team that knocked out my guys. 

Will have to really think hard about that one as I really like your Predator team, and would like to see them win a Cup.

Will know more after the game 7 tonight.

hckynut(john)

John,  I had so much I wanted to say, but just couldn't when I read that this morning.  I just discovered that I still can't.  Hits your heart every time.

Okay ... I'm ready to take on whichever team wins tonight and I'm hoping for the Sens.  Doesn't matter because I'm proud of where we have gotten and hopefully, where we will go.  That's what you do. 

Keep faith in your conference, but know that we are coming after you.  LOL  A great hockey team is a great hockey team and I'll stand by any of them.  I don't have to like them, but I'll respect the fact "They Did It" and the fans should do the same. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Yo!  @FlyersGirl ...WOO HOO!!!!!!

No automatic alt text available.