Trusted Contributor

Hey @Jordan2 in case you need to jump ship Ron Guidry bobblehead night is coming up at Yankee stadium! Smiley LOL Just kidding!

Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

Hey @Jordan2 in case you need to jump ship Ron Guidry bobblehead night is coming up at Yankee stadium! Smiley LOL Just kidding!

@pigletsmom  don't you mean your boyfriend's bobblehead night? Smiley Wink LOL 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@pigletsmom wrote:

@pigletsmom  don't you mean your boyfriend's bobblehead night? Smiley Wink LOL 

YES! Sadly it's during the week so I can't get down there. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Pigletsmom !!!!!

Ron Guidry was so exciting to watch during those two world  series when he was throwing strikes constantly!!!!  I went to a couple of games and the excitement was beyond words. My favorite was Lou Piniella and I went to his retirement game where he was honored, I still have the tee shirt and a Guidry tee also among others players.

On the Yes channel they have Yankee classics and I still enjoy watching the games from the 1978 series, it is still exciting to me!!!!  I hope you and Ron find each other someday!!!  LOL

Honored Contributor

Todd Frazier and his wife are expecting their third baby together. Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@dmod nj, I thought he was on the DL due to an injury, is his wife due soon? I was listening to the radio and this could only happen to the Mets, there was a Todd Frazier giveaway, some kind of garment, like a tee shirt or something. Well there was some kind of quality control issue with it, and they couldn’t give them out! The Mets got swept by the Cubs this weekend, the Subway Series is coming up ( I hate it, it’s so one sided), the Mets are done, I’m done!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

@dmod nj, I thought he was on the DL due to an injury, is his wife due soon? I was listening to the radio and this could only happen to the Mets, there was a Todd Frazier giveaway, some kind of garment, like a tee shirt or something. Well there was some kind of quality control issue with it, and they couldn’t give them out! The Mets got swept by the Cubs this weekend, the Subway Series is coming up ( I hate it, it’s so one sided), the Mets are done, I’m done!

Hi @Jordan2 Smiley Happy

He will be off the disabled list on Tuesday.  

I was just reading out the non-givaway.   I hope the problems are resolved and they can do it at a later date. 

I think his wife is in her 2nd trimester.  I didn't hear a due date. 

Keep the faith!  

Honored Contributor

Oh, the PAIN!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm not looking forward to the Subway Series with the Yankees, I may skip all three games.

Honored Contributor

Somebody put me out of my misery already! I must be insane because I watch these games and think there will be a different outcome, but it's always the same.