Trusted Contributor

Wooooohooooo!!!!  😀

Respected Contributor

Re: Yay Pats!!!

[ Edited ]

What a game.....love my team! They never give up. Cue the Duckboats! AGAIN!

Honored Contributor

They are amazing!

Trusted Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

What a game.....love my team! They never give up. Cue the Duckboats! AGAIN!

I'm right there with you!  World Series, now Super Bowl!  We've got the best!

I would like to say, hats off to the Rams, too.  They are a good team.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

P4820738.JPGWooHoo!!! I went to many NE Pats home AND away games when I lived in my hometown of Branford, Connecticut. The coldest game I was at was the 1996-1997 AFC championship game against the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Pats won. I was numb with the cold but it was worth the pain...LOL

It was fun going to the away games against the NY Jets and the farthest game I went to was down to see them play the Miami Dolphins...

So much fun!!!

I kept some of the pom-poms from the games too...

Above is a pic of the blue Pats pom-poms from different games and the big red pom-poms are from when I was a pom-pom girl back in high school...42+ yrs ago!

The NE Patriots bear was made by my mother and the ladies church craft club about 25+ yrs ago. I just took a pic of everything together Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor
It never gets old!
Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

P4820738.JPGWooHoo!!! I went to many NE Pats home AND away games when I lived in my hometown of Branford, Connecticut. The coldest game I was at was the 1996-1997 AFC championship game against the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Pats won. I was numb with the cold but it was worth the pain...LOL

It was fun going to the away games against the NY Jets and the farthest game I went to was down to see them play the Miami Dolphins...

So much fun!!!

I kept some of the pom-poms from the games too...

Above is a pic of the blue Pats pom-poms from different games and the big red pom-poms are from when I was a pom-pom girl back in high school. I just took a pic of them all together Smiley Very Happy

Great memories and great fun!  Love the pom poms!  🏈👍👍

Frequent Contributor

6.jpg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Emma Bunting wrote:

6.jpg

Four more to go for a full set !!!!  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

most intense part of the game was when brady was mobbed by all those reporters...shame on them....things could have gotten ugly real quick....