Frequent Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@Emma Bunting wrote:

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@Emma Bunting wrote:

@Pook wrote:

Congrats to them.  Hopefully everything was on the up and up this time.  I just don't get how a really good team does so many illegal things (especially the coach) and many of the fans are often so rude to the opposing team going so far as to harass players of many opposing teams at their hotels!!  Go ahead and slam me but it's the truth!  The team is always good with some great plalyers so why is that necessary?

I'm not sure anything will convince you as you seem like a typical Pats hater.....but if you can open your mind just a tad, you might be enlightened. (Hopefully since this isn't a link....the PTB will let it stand.  Just put an http before the colon)

://sportsdumpster.com/an-arizona-cardinals-fan-made-an-amazing-video-disputing-all-cheating-allegations-against-the-patriots/?fbclid=IwAR3UhXUUze9FI_D7HUeayAahjDQfR9TjU84Qe0qVODExKPFHXBWHMPMsbgY

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!

@manhattan1950......did you bother watching the video? Or does the truth bore you too much? I find people often post the typical "yawn" when they have no real argument. I'm assuming by your nic that you're from New York. That explains it. 😀😀

You DON'T either.

Your "aasuming" comment is Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

That Arizona fan made some pretty compelling arguments in the video I posted. But I understand why you don't want to watch it. Hate and jealousy are very powerful things. Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

I don't understand the jealously comments.

Nobody is jealous of the Patriots.

Frequent Contributor

@nun ya wrote:

Envious might be a better word. Envious of all the fun and excitement they bring to their fans. If you are a sports fan.....there is nothing quite like the thrill of being world champions. 

Valued Contributor

@nun ya wrote:

And NOBODY is ENVIOUS of them either!!!

Honored Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@nun ya wrote:

Everyone is envious. Face it.

Super Contributor

It was a great day for the parade !! It was so fun to see them all go by on the duck boats .  Gronk is hilarious.

Frequent Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@nun ya wrote:

Exactly. In what world do real  sports fans not care about winning? @manhattan1950 is either not really a sports fan........or she's being disingenuous. Or as Shakespeare put it......"the lady doth protest too much, methinks"..............😀

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@nun ya wrote:

Oh, I am sure there are some football fans and players who have never come within smelling distance of a Super Bowl who are indeed jealous of the Patriot's success.  That's just a matter of common sense.  Competitive people want to win and fans want their teams to win and playing in the Super Bowl is the ultimate win.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Chessa35- I'm in NJ and a Pats fan.  If people think other teams don't try to get the edge anyway they can, well, they are naive.  Let's not forget Sean Peyton and the "Bounty".  The domestic abuse, rape, animal abuse is a distant memory?  Not for me! Beli never attempted to hurt someone. He runs a tight ship.  He likes to win, who doesn't? 

Beli may have done things wrong but so do others but just don't get caught, not a big surprise there.  It had nothing to do with Brady.  Aaron Rogers openly admitted that he paid to have the ball inflated!  Where's the outrage lol 

it's Brady and Co on that field & determination, intelligence, preparation & a good work ethic make them winners & they are fun to watch! 

Even the hate is fun....so keep hating them because that gives them motivation to win or play the best game they can.  Yep, Brady looses but still manages to break records even then.....

Brady & Co class on and off the field.  This game was important to the team but especially, Edelman, kudos to him, MVP.  I love the comraderie and love within this organization.  Did anyone notice Cooks & Brady weaving through the crowds to hug each other?  It kinda says it all

Respected Contributor

What is that meme I have been seeing around the internet...oh yeah,  "Baby  elephants are born weighing around 250 lbs. They are the biggest babies on Earth, Except for Patriots haters".  Says it all right there.