Respected Contributor

@felixmom wrote:

You cannot beat the Patriots, you can only be envious of them.

Didn't they lose the SB last year?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Frequent Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@Emma Bunting wrote:

@Pook wrote:

Congrats to them.  Hopefully everything was on the up and up this time.  I just don't get how a really good team does so many illegal things (especially the coach) and many of the fans are often so rude to the opposing team going so far as to harass players of many opposing teams at their hotels!!  Go ahead and slam me but it's the truth!  The team is always good with some great plalyers so why is that necessary?

I'm not sure anything will convince you as you seem like a typical Pats hater.....but if you can open your mind just a tad, you might be enlightened. (Hopefully since this isn't a link....the PTB will let it stand.  Just put an http before the colon)

://sportsdumpster.com/an-arizona-cardinals-fan-made-an-amazing-video-disputing-all-cheating-allegations-against-the-patriots/?fbclid=IwAR3UhXUUze9FI_D7HUeayAahjDQfR9TjU84Qe0qVODExKPFHXBWHMPMsbgY

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!

@manhattan1950......did you bother watching the video? Or does the truth bore you too much? I find people often post the typical "yawn" when they have no real argument. I'm assuming by your nic that you're from New York. That explains it. 😀😀

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Pook wrote:

@Rockycoast wrote:

@TN wrote:

Really Pook! Why can't people just be happy for the winning team without beating them down.......

Congratulations to our Patriots, and yes WE'RE STILL HERE!

@TNIt is that old adage...they hate us cuz' they ain't us.  Why else would they make stuff up.  The Pats coaches, players and staff are the hardest working people in the league, period. That is why they win so much. They work and they prepare better then the other teams and it shows in their level of play.  They have been in what it is 9 of the last 18 super bowls. Love my Pats dynasty! Congrats to Bill and Tom and congrats to Julian for being chosen MVP. Well deserved all.  Bring on the Duck Boats!

2002   Belichick had illegally obtained info of secret plays - got busted for it with a $500,000 fine but still had victories because of it.

2007   SPygate got penalized - lost 1st round pick and fined $250.000.

2015  used illegal plays in division playoff and won because of it.

2015   Used deflated balls and Brady got suspended for it as even if he wasn't personally responsible he definitely should have known the balls were deflated!  Won maybe because of it.

There also were several incidents with where Patriot fans setting off file alarms in the middle of the night at hotels where opposing teams were so they had to evacuate in the middle of the night before games with the Patriots so they would be tired and play poorly!  At least one of those incidents resulted in arrests and convictions.  But yet the Patriots didn't speak out publicly against the behavior and apologizing for their fans!

I'm sure there are more that I have never heard of.

Save it for next year; in all likelihood, the Patriot's will be there playing some team.

I didn't have a dog in this hunt.   But I have to say:   no one is making anything up.   All of those incidents were investigated and confirmed and penalized.   Who knows how much more cheating was done that wasn't caught?   That coach and the players do work hard and that's why all of the cheating is so crazy.  They most likely could win without it.  But they did it over and over.   No one likes cheaters, except I guess Patriots fans.   

Frequent Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Pook wrote:

@Rockycoast wrote:

@TN wrote:

Really Pook! Why can't people just be happy for the winning team without beating them down.......

Congratulations to our Patriots, and yes WE'RE STILL HERE!

@TNIt is that old adage...they hate us cuz' they ain't us.  Why else would they make stuff up.  The Pats coaches, players and staff are the hardest working people in the league, period. That is why they win so much. They work and they prepare better then the other teams and it shows in their level of play.  They have been in what it is 9 of the last 18 super bowls. Love my Pats dynasty! Congrats to Bill and Tom and congrats to Julian for being chosen MVP. Well deserved all.  Bring on the Duck Boats!

2002   Belichick had illegally obtained info of secret plays - got busted for it with a $500,000 fine but still had victories because of it.

2007   SPygate got penalized - lost 1st round pick and fined $250.000.

2015  used illegal plays in division playoff and won because of it.

2015   Used deflated balls and Brady got suspended for it as even if he wasn't personally responsible he definitely should have known the balls were deflated!  Won maybe because of it.

There also were several incidents with where Patriot fans setting off file alarms in the middle of the night at hotels where opposing teams were so they had to evacuate in the middle of the night before games with the Patriots so they would be tired and play poorly!  At least one of those incidents resulted in arrests and convictions.  But yet the Patriots didn't speak out publicly against the behavior and apologizing for their fans!

I'm sure there are more that I have never heard of.

Save it for next year; in all likelihood, the Patriot's will be there playing some team.

I didn't have a dog in this hunt.   But I have to say:   no one is making anything up.   All of those incidents were investigated and confirmed and penalized.   Who knows how much more cheating was done that wasn't caught?   That coach and the players do work hard and that's why all of the cheating is so crazy.  They most likely could win without it.  But they did it over and over.   No one likes cheaters, except I guess Patriots fans.   

Please go watch the video I posted in one of my previous posts. 

Honored Contributor

Nice to see some of the past posters like @Emma Bunting back again!   Also saw @purplebunny on another pats thread. Woman Very Happy

Frequent Contributor

@september wrote:

Nice to see some of the past posters like @Emma Bunting back again!   Also saw @purplebunny on another pats thread. Woman Very Happy

hi @september!!!  I'll have to check the other threads for purplebunny. I guess it took the Patriots to bring us out of hibernation!

Hope all is well in septemberworld! Great to see you! ❤️

Respected Contributor

Duckboat Parade starts at 11:00am. Patriots fans have already started lining up on the parade route.  This reminds me of something...what is it now...Oh! That's right, we were watching the World Champion RED SOX  do the same thing a few months back.  Ahh, it is great to be a New England sports fan. The Pats, the Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Revolution, love them all! 

Honored Contributor

Congrats to the Pats fans! If you are going to the parade, enjoy, be safe and have fun! Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Valued Contributor

@Emma Bunting wrote:

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@Emma Bunting wrote:

@Pook wrote:

Congrats to them.  Hopefully everything was on the up and up this time.  I just don't get how a really good team does so many illegal things (especially the coach) and many of the fans are often so rude to the opposing team going so far as to harass players of many opposing teams at their hotels!!  Go ahead and slam me but it's the truth!  The team is always good with some great plalyers so why is that necessary?

I'm not sure anything will convince you as you seem like a typical Pats hater.....but if you can open your mind just a tad, you might be enlightened. (Hopefully since this isn't a link....the PTB will let it stand.  Just put an http before the colon)

://sportsdumpster.com/an-arizona-cardinals-fan-made-an-amazing-video-disputing-all-cheating-allegations-against-the-patriots/?fbclid=IwAR3UhXUUze9FI_D7HUeayAahjDQfR9TjU84Qe0qVODExKPFHXBWHMPMsbgY

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!

@manhattan1950......did you bother watching the video? Or does the truth bore you too much? I find people often post the typical "yawn" when they have no real argument. I'm assuming by your nic that you're from New York. That explains it. 😀😀

You DON'T either.

Your "aasuming" comment is Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

The parade is happening now!  Love it that weather decided to get all sunny and warm, as if Mother Nature is celebrating the Pats too.  I love those parades, hard to believe that there was one just a few months ago for the Red Sox.  We seem to have at least one a year.  I like seeing the players' families in the Duck Boats.  The news people are saying this is the biggest parade yet.  Over a million people lining the parade route.