Honored Contributor

Love these photos, his daughter Vivian's reflection in the Lombardi trophy

usp-nfl_-super-bowl-liii-new-england-patriots-vs-l-1-1.jpgusp-nfl_-super-bowl-liii-new-england-patriots-vs-l-2-4.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Valued Contributor

Congratulations to The New England Patriots! Don’t care anymore what other people say about our team . Anyone from New England knows what is true and what is trash .  We know how hard they work to achieve these wins . They don’t whine if they lose players due to injury ; nor , do they make excuses if they lose a game . They don’t trash talk other teams before a game . They instead , focus on the upcoming game .Brady is playing so long because he takes care of his body , inside and out .  He eat ,drinks ,and sleeps football .The Patriots deserved this win and ever other win they get . Other teams quickly scoop up ex players and would scoop up Brady and Belichick, if they had the chance ! 

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  Maybe for the same reason women can't go topless out in public or at the beach but men can.    Talk about double standards men go to work dressed in suits and ties... women half naked.     

Trusted Contributor

@DearPrudence wrote:

@willomenia wrote:
It never gets old!

It was the lowest rated Super Bowl in ten years, so I would beg to differ.

I meant our win, could care less about the ratings for the networks

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a huge Bears fan,

but I LOVE Tom Brady (& the Pats)

(DH calls him my boyfriend!!  I don't disagree!)

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@Rockycoast wrote:

@TN wrote:

Really Pook! Why can't people just be happy for the winning team without beating them down.......

Congratulations to our Patriots, and yes WE'RE STILL HERE!

@TNIt is that old adage...they hate us cuz' they ain't us.  Why else would they make stuff up.  The Pats coaches, players and staff are the hardest working people in the league, period. That is why they win so much. They work and they prepare better then the other teams and it shows in their level of play.  They have been in what it is 9 of the last 18 super bowls. Love my Pats dynasty! Congrats to Bill and Tom and congrats to Julian for being chosen MVP. Well deserved all.  Bring on the Duck Boats!

2002   Belichick had illegally obtained info of secret plays - got busted for it with a $500,000 fine but still had victories because of it.

2007   SPygate got penalized - lost 1st round pick and fined $250.000.

2015  used illegal plays in division playoff and won because of it.

2015   Used deflated balls and Brady got suspended for it as even if he wasn't personally responsible he definitely should have known the balls were deflated!  Won maybe because of it.

There also were several incidents with where Patriot fans setting off file alarms in the middle of the night at hotels where opposing teams were so they had to evacuate in the middle of the night before games with the Patriots so they would be tired and play poorly!  At least one of those incidents resulted in arrests and convictions.  But yet the Patriots didn't speak out publicly against the behavior and apologizing for their fans!

I'm sure there are more that I have never heard of.

Save it for next year; in all likelihood, the Patriot's will be there playing some team.

Valued Contributor

@felixmom wrote:

You cannot beat the Patriots, you can only be envious of them.

Envious? HARDLY.

Valued Contributor

@Chessa35 wrote:

Congratulations to The New England Patriots! Don’t care anymore what other people say about our team . Anyone from New England knows what is true and what is trash .  We know how hard they work to achieve these wins . They don’t whine if they lose players due to injury ; nor , do they make excuses if they lose a game . They don’t trash talk other teams before a game . They instead , focus on the upcoming game .Brady is playing so long because he takes care of his body , inside and out .  He eat ,drinks ,and sleeps football .The Patriots deserved this win and ever other win they get . Other teams quickly scoop up ex players and would scoop up Brady and Belichick, if they had the chance ! 

They're TRASH  to the MAX and CHEATERS. Remember Super Bowl 2015??

Valued Contributor

@felixmom wrote:

You cannot beat the Patriots, you can only be envious of them.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

@Emma Bunting wrote:

@Pook wrote:

Congrats to them.  Hopefully everything was on the up and up this time.  I just don't get how a really good team does so many illegal things (especially the coach) and many of the fans are often so rude to the opposing team going so far as to harass players of many opposing teams at their hotels!!  Go ahead and slam me but it's the truth!  The team is always good with some great plalyers so why is that necessary?

I'm not sure anything will convince you as you seem like a typical Pats hater.....but if you can open your mind just a tad, you might be enlightened. (Hopefully since this isn't a link....the PTB will let it stand.  Just put an http before the colon)

://sportsdumpster.com/an-arizona-cardinals-fan-made-an-amazing-video-disputing-all-cheating-allegations-against-the-patriots/?fbclid=IwAR3UhXUUze9FI_D7HUeayAahjDQfR9TjU84Qe0qVODExKPFHXBWHMPMsbgY

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!