Honored Contributor

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

@Emma Bunting wrote:

6.jpg

Four more to go for a full set !!!!  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this was Brady's swan song Superbowl...he is 41 and he'll go out with a bang breaking countless records too Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

@Emma Bunting wrote:

6.jpg

I think this was Brady's swan song Superbowl...he is 41 and he'll go out with a bang breaking countless records too Smiley Happy

Nope. "We're still here".....at least a few more years. 😀

Trusted Contributor

Re: Yay Pats!!!

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

@Emma Bunting wrote:

6.jpg

I don't think so @Susan Louise he said eariler today he hoping  to play till he's 45. 

Honored Contributor

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

@Emma Bunting wrote:

6.jpg

I don't think so @Susan Louise he said eariler today he hoping  to play till he's 45. 

@Silver Fox1  Whoa! dahblink.gif Bless his heart...

I know he takes great care of himself...eating healthy, a very specific regimen, etc. I hope he can continue to play and yet I worry about his body having other ideas. Time will tell and I'll pray he reaches his goal Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Emma Bunting wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

@Emma Bunting wrote:

6.jpg

Nope. "We're still here".....at least a few more years. 😀

Three. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Re: Yay Pats!!!

[ Edited ]

Congrats to them.  Hopefully everything was on the up and up this time.  I just don't get how a really good team does so many illegal things (especially the coach) and many of the fans are often so rude to the opposing team going so far as to harass players of many opposing teams at their hotels!!  Go ahead and slam me but it's the truth!  The team is always good with some great plalyers so why is that necessary?

Regular Contributor

You're serious right now?

Valued Contributor
I haven't always been a Tom Brady fan, but I am now. He is the most disciplined athlete I've ever seen. I don't think age will have any effect on his body for a few years. He knows what it takes to be the best, both physically and mentally. IMO, he is a role model for all athletes who want to be successful. Congrats to the Pats! Their defense was amazing!
Esteemed Contributor

Not a fan of football but I did watch.. wanted to see commercials and half time show.  Just was kind of curious.  But I will say I was  moved when I saw Tom Brady and Robert  Kraft embrace each other when the game ended.  I am a fan of all the charities Mr. Kraft has funded and I felt really good that he could have this win.  

Honored Contributor

I'm a college football fan so I didn't have a dog in the fight.

Just glad the Rams got their dose of shut-up juice.

Also condolences to Saints fans who will always wonder if they could have beat the Pats.

Enjoy your victory, Pats fans!