Esteemed Contributor

The men’s semifinal match between Djokovic and Nadal was unbelievable. They were both at the top of their games. Unless Djokovic is absolutely exhausted from this two-day five set marathon, I don’t expect Anderson to win. As for the women, I was so sorry to see Serena Williams just not have it today. She has come so far after having serious problems following the birth of her baby. It’s one thing to get back in shape after childbirth, but to reach the highest level of professional tennis is remarkable.

Respected Contributor

Yes, agree with everything you said. Really too bad Serena couldn't play better today cause she certainly had her game "on" leading up to the final. But congrats to Angelique Kerber. She was wonderful all tournament long!  

I was a little surprised Djokovic beat Nadal. But I'm kinda glad as I'm not a fan of Nadal's "OCD" issues on court. In fact, it grosses me out. Ha!   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wimbledon 2018

[ Edited ]

I  was disappointed that Nadal didn't win...not a fan of Djokovic............i was so disappointed Roger F. lost to Anderson....would have LOVED to see a Federer/Nadal

battle.........BUT i have to say i think Anderson has played such a great tournament  sofar and i HOPE he can beat Djokovic although i think his body has taken so much punishment the last two matches that he may not stand a chance of winning....

As far a Serena....again....never been a fan....so glad Kerber won....I must say......i admire Venus...would have been happy if she could have been in a final....

Respected Contributor

We love tennis, my DH is a player.  I personally love Federer, Rafa and Djokovic. They are my 3 favorites.  So now Novak is at the final and I am rooting for him. Love his determination and sense of humor!

Esteemed Contributor

The men’s final was won yesterday, in the semifinal between Djokovic and Nadal. It was clear that whoever won that match would win the championship. The final was a bit of a disappointment. Still, watching Djokavich acknowledging his son was heartwarming and adorable.

Valued Contributor

I was rooting for Angelique Kerber and was happy for her. That would be so nice if she could win the French Open next year and then she'd have a trophy for each slam. I was sad Roger Federer couldn't play in the final. I'm glad Djokovic is playing well again, but I was hoping Anderson could win his first Grand Slam.