Regular Contributor

Re: Who's Watching the First Ever Amazon Prime NFL Football Game?

I tried but I couldn't handle all the commercials. It's easier to just change the channel then constantly pause . I'll be skipping these unless it's Brady!

Honored Contributor

@ikat

What is it you don't like about Thursday night football?

Chargers / Herbert... Had no idea he was so cute!

Does the game seem lackluster to anyone else? It just lacks excitement.

Unless I've misunderstood, all Thursday night games will now be played on Amazon prime. For me that means I have to watch on my computer monitor. It's a 32-in monitor so it's not terribly small but
It's not like watching on a 65-in TV or even 46in in the bedrooms
We are a Google household so no Apple TVs here.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Watched a little bit on Roku. Not impressed, poor pic quality. Turned off. Not sure I like another Amazon takeover. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't noticed any poor picture quality except that the very beginning. I won't be interested in watching any Thursday night football unless Patrick is playing. This has been the quietest football game I have ever watched.
Valued Contributor

And what does this have to do with beauty? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Honored Contributor

Have you noticed how pretty both of the quarterbacks are?
Trusted Contributor

@monicakm   I do like both Patrick & Justin, sorry that Justin got hurt as he seemed so uncomfortable during last part of game, I'll watch Amazon's thursday night game again depending on what else is on.  My favs our the Seahawks & for some reason no one knows why they won Monday night.  

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm 

First, DD lives a hop skip and a jump from Tyler so when I visit I wear my Chiefs sweatshirt and see quite a few others wearing Chiefs stuff.  I live in the Dallas area and NOT a cowboy fan.  

If you can watch on your  computer you should be able to watch on your TV (if it's connected to the Internet, mine is}.  I started out on laptop, then switched to TV so I could check news on laptop.  

Game really got exciting and our boy Patrick and his crew pulled off the win.  Chiefs are exciting to watch. The post game show was very good, especially the interview with Patrick.  I will be watching next week, good job Amazon.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched.  After being a Cowboys fan for 50 years, I followed Patrick Mahomes from Texas Tech Ŧ to Kansas City 5 years ago.  I'm enjoying being a Chiefs fan a lot.

I thought the game was fine on Prime.  I had no issues and could have been watching in on a regular broadcast channel or the NFL Network.

This my favorite time of year as a huge sports fan.  The World Series is coming up, NFL has started, US Open tennis just finished and best of all college football is underway.  Go Texas Tech Red Raiders and NY Yankees.  And the Chiefs, of course.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:
Have you noticed how pretty both of the quarterbacks are?

Yes .. Herbert's cute ... but Mahommes .... a hotty .....sooo good

looking ....Glad the Chiefs won ... but they need to tighten things

up a bit ....