Respected Contributor

Re: What a Great Series it Will Be!

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Respected Contributor

This Texas Rangers fan says GO ROYALS.   American League rules.

Respected Contributor

Very surprised by the outcome of this series so far.  I really thought the Mets had better pitching so expected this series to be a bit closer.  Although, it isn't impossible for the Mets to win the next 3 games, this doesn't happen very often.  

Honored Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

Very surprised by the outcome of this series so far.  I really thought the Mets had better pitching so expected this series to be a bit closer.  Although, it isn't impossible for the Mets to win the next 3 games, this doesn't happen very often.  

The Mets could easily be up 3-1 in this series. They should have won game 1 and last night. The Mets are beating themselves. You can't make errors and give good teams extra outs. 

Honored Contributor

It would be closer if the Mets' closer hadn't blown the save. I know hindsight is 20-20 but I thought Terry Collins made a mistake in using Familia in Friday's blowout game. I think Familia is being overused.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

The Mets could easily be up 3-1 in this series. They should have won game 1 and last night. The Mets are beating themselves. You can't make errors and give good teams extra outs. 

You are right.  The Mets definitely should have won game one.  They also should have won yesterday's game if not for the errors in the game.