Valued Contributor

What a hard fought game! Two great SEC teams who fought it out till the end. As a long time Bama fan, I must say I am so proud of Alabama for the hard fought game, and so happy for Nick Saban and our 17th. National Championship! Kirby Smart has a wonderful team who will be contenders for many National championships in the future. ROLL TIDE!

Honored Contributor

It was a good win for Alabama, but a hard game for Jalen Hurts. Getting replaced midway through the national championship game (when your play got the team to the championship game) is tough on the kid.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

It was a good win for Alabama, but a hard game for Jalen Hurts. Getting replaced midway through the national championship game (when your play got the team to the championship game) is tough on the kid.

Hurts got Bama to where they are today, he has nothing to be ashamed of.   He gave a great interview after the game.   It's a team sport.   He knows he has competition

Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

I am sure there were some brief moments for Jalen, BUT two quarterback scenarios had already been discussed.  He has so much class and grace, and it was on display for the world to see last night.  After all, it is a team sport for Alabama football.  Coach Saban gave him a lot of credit with the after game broadcast.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, I think UCF deserves the National Champs title.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Sorry, I think UCF deserves the National Champs title.

You and Governor Scott LOL.