Esteemed Contributor

Re: Week Two of the NFL Regular Season!!!

Final score: Colts 19-Titans 17. The Colts' defense saved the day, as the Titans were driving in the end. They kept Mariota from getting the final down to try for a field goal. If the Colts keep playing such close games, I'll never make it through the season!

Vinatieri missed another field goal and an extra point. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Colts start trying out kickers. Woman Frustrated

Congrats to Detroit!  They stopped the Chargers. .

The Patriots' defense scored 35 points on fantasy! I don't care about NE, but if it's a good matchup to get points, I have to take it. Couldn't resist them playing Miami. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

It's looking like a bad day to be an older, veteran QB. Ben Roethlisberger went down with an elbow injury. Now Brees is out with a thumb/hand injury.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The NFL assigned one of their best, Super Bowl officiating crews to the Saints/Rams game, and as luck would have it, they stole a TD from the Saints. Oops! If New Orleans doesn't win this game, the fans in New Orleans may just start rioting. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

Penalties, mental breakdowns, and bad play doomed the Redskins. I'm disappointed. The Cowboys largely get a bye next week playing Miami, so they're apt to start 3-0.

@gardenman 

Yep....sloppy, sloppy, sloppy......I want to slap Moses and Scherff as they continue with their holding penalties....

And injuries in the secondary for the Redskins really hurt..Redskins were missing two of our top three corners...And DC Gregg Manusky was almost fired after last season and the defense which has talent and thought to be the team's strength is off to a shakey start. There's lots of youth and rookies, but too many plays have gaps for the opponents to run right through....he's on the hot seat and likely to get fired if things dont turn around....

.and Mr. Norman has been playing poorly or the defensive scheme they are trying isnt working!!!!! And the peoples corner, Moreland, made a good play, but also some rookie mistakes as well.....Its not always the scheme or the coaches, players blew assignments too....

I think Case has been doing a pretty good job, he just needs to release the ball quicker..... And McLaurin and Quinn played well......The Redskins are putting points on the board, but whats wrong with our D line and the pass rush....

And next week we got the Bears on MNF......it looks like a dog fight between my Redskins and my sister's Giants for last place in the NFC East....Woman Sad

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

CONGRATS to @teganslaw  and Colts, I heard Vinateri's woes continued and he might retire but the Colts want him to stay.....

Congrats to @redwingsgal and the Lions! 

Congrats to @AuntG  and her Packers!

Congrats to @sunshine45 and her Ravens

And Congrats to all the other winners! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

It's looking like a bad day to be an older, veteran QB. Ben Roethlisberger went down with an elbow injury. Now Brees is out with a thumb/hand injury.

@gardenman 

And Capt Kirk had a bad day.....They said it was his second year, and the team has a running game now to help take off the pressure so he should be playing better.....OUUCCCHH....This is why Bruce Allen debated about and why he didnt really want to give him a big contract...

Honored Contributor

@waterlily wrote:

Sad but true!

@waterlily 

What can I say ...another disappointing game...maybe the defense will get better....one can only hope....

Honored Contributor

Looks like Vinatieri might be retiring. He told reporters he'd be speaking to them tomorrow even though Colts have an off day.

Gostkowski missed three kicks for the Patriots today. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

NE Patriots fan here...boy, I miss going to the home games in Foxboro...sigh. I haven't been to one since 1999 before I got married & moved to Nebraska. My home state is Connecticut.

Anyway, loving how so far the Pats are blowing teams out of the water...Woot! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

NE Patriots fan here...boy, I miss going to the home games in Foxboro...sigh. I haven't been to one since 1999 before I got married & moved to Nebraska. My home state is Connecticut.

Anyway, loving how so far the Pats are blowing teams out of the water...Woot! Smiley Very Happy

@Susan Louise 

Congrats on your Patriots win.....