Respected Contributor

Re: Week Two of the NFL Regular Season!!!

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@gardenman

I am a Corey Clement fan so I hope he gets to play lots tomorrow!  Woman Happy

As to Blount, I am always a little wary when Bill Belichick gives up on a player. He is so savvy that I think if he thinks for whatever reason a player is not worth keeping, then he must know something....

Now of course it could just be a matter of a  $$ dispute or a personality clash...but still, if Bill chills on someone, then I think there may be a good reason!  Woman Wink

Isn't it fun to watch so many rookies from WI playing in the NFL this season!  

Trusted Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@gardenman

I am a Corey Clement fan so I hope he gets to play lots tomorrow!  Woman Happy

As to Blount, I am always a little wary when Bill Belichick gives up on a player. He is so savvy that I think if he thinks for whatever reason a player is not worth keeping, then he must know something....

Now of course it could just be a matter of a  $$ dispute or a personality clash...but still, if Bill chills on someone, then I think there may be a good reason!  Woman Wink

Isn't it fun to watch so many rookies from WI playing in the NFL this season!  

@brandiwine

Yes, WI certainly produced a great bunch!! Of course as an Eagles fan my fave is Corey Clement! But another one I will be particularly interested in is T.J. Watt with the Steelers! 

Honored Contributor

I was so proud that I won all the early afternoon games.  My pride took a hit though after that when I stuck up the late games.  I ended up losing a total of 4 games including both LA teams, the Giants and the Packers.  The person who won our pool this week only lost 1 game.  Not sure which. 

I haven't even looked at this weeks match-ups.

@sunshine45, don't worry.  You won't be sharing the #1 spot for long.  My beloved Steelers will leave the Ravens in the dust.  Woman Tongue 

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I was so proud that I won all the early afternoon games.  My pride took a hit though after that when I stuck up the late games.  I ended up losing a total of 4 games including both LA teams, the Giants and the Packers.  The person who won our pool this week only lost 1 game.  Not sure which. 

@sunshine45, don't worry.  You won't be sharing the #1 spot for long.  My beloved Steelers will leave the Ravens in the dust.  Woman Tongue 

Congrats @Lipstickdiva....only missing four was great! I missed seven! Woman Mad

Our big winner here on this thread was @Spurt who got 14 correct!!! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Congrats @Lipstickdiva....only missing four was great! I missed seven! Woman Mad

Our big winner here on this thread was @Spurt who got 14 correct!!! Woman Happy

That's what our pool winner got right. 

@Spurt, I'll be waiting for this weeks picks.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

ohhhhhh @Lipstickdiva we shall see......but i would not count on that! LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

Congrats to the KC Chiefs - good game against the Eagles! 

@sunshine45

Happy to see your Ravens win!

@Spurt

Wow...as of now, at 6:30 EDT, you have predicted every single game thus far correctly!! Very impressive - 9 for 9!! ( I only got 6 of 9 right!!) Congrats!! Woman Happy

@yellowBeetle

I did miss with the Chargers and the Cowboys....sometimes I go with my feelings instead of sound reasoning...LOL!! But this week has been an EXCELLENT week for me...usually Im downright AWFUL with my picks....

@Spurt

Congrats on your Redskins winning! We here in Philly got to see about an hour of it as the Denver/Dallas game had a thunderstorm delay and our station switched over to the Redskins. Agree with you about Cousins...in the part I saw he had two shots near the end zone and overthrew both. He does seem a bit out of sync. 

And again you have had a phenomenal week in your picks!! Now you are up to 12 of 14 correct!!! Terrific!!  Woman Happy I love making picks each week, but usually am way off due to my likes and dislikes of personalities getting in the way, lol.

(Btw, I so enjoy your posts - really, really get a kick out of your sense of humor!!) 

@yellowBeetle

Thank you for your kind comments about my posts--in this world a sense of humor is a MUST HAVE! Smiley Happy

I got lucky week 2 onward to week 3.... Smiley Wink 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”