Honored Contributor

Re: Week Two of the NFL Playoffs! The Divisional Round!

@sunshine45 wrote:

hahahaha patrick mahomes tweet....

#hennethingispossible

@sunshine45 

The tweet showed Mahomes is just fine 😅😅

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw

The Browns defense got sloppy lots of missed tackles.
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • Congratulations to the Chiefs

Browns fans you took a step forward...your team is moving in the right direction and you still had a good season
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:
Congratulations to the Chiefs

Browns fans you took a step forward...your team is moving in the right direction and had a good season

Thank you for saying this!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree I think Romo was a bit biased towards the Chiefs  

Respected Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

I checked the Browns' message boards, and the fans want their defensive coaches fired. They can't believe that the team gave up and let Henne beat them. 

I wonder how long Mahomes will be out. Concussion protocols seem to differ depending on how severe it is. 

I like Tony Romo, but he sounded way too happy that the Chiefs won. Maybe he liked seeing a backup QB taking a team to the Championship Game, or he's a fan of Chad Henne or the Chiefs. 

I told my husband the same thing. It sounded like he was about to cry from happiness. My wish is that the networks would get more objective announcers. And REFS!

Honored Contributor

In an ominous sign, the Josh McDaniels interview to be Eagles head coach is now in hour nine. Reportedly, he's already assembled a coaching staff he's comfortable with and it includes Matt Patricia as defensive coordinator. Not ideal in my opinion, but we'll see what happens.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

UhRe: Week Two of the NFL Playoffs! The Divisional Round!

[ Edited ]

Congratulations to the Bucs and their fans. It wasn't Brady that won the game it was the defense.

Brees just couldn't throw it deep and turned the ball over

Honored Contributor

Re: UhRe: Week Two of the NFL Playoffs! The Divisional Round!

The Saints always find a way to lose in the playoffs. I wasn't expecting Brees to throw three interceptions, but you just knew they'd end up losing. It's a tradition as old as time. They always find a way. I'm not wildly optimistic about the Bucs chances against the Packers, but Brady is a cold-weather guy, so maybe they'll have a shot. The Bills could give the Chiefs a good fight depending on how Mahomes is. He looked pretty out of it when he left the field.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: UhRe: Week Two of the NFL Playoffs! The Divisional Round!

The Chargers are hiring Brandon Staley, so that just leaves the Texans and Eagles jobs open and multiple top candidates still floating around without a job. Bieniemy who was considered the hottest candidate, Joe Brady, and Brain Daboll are all still available. Along with many, many others. It's getting to be a buyers market with more coaches looking for work than there are jobs available. Kind of an interesting turn in the last few days. We went from no coaches being hired to them being snatched up in quick order. From seven job openings to two and about twenty guys lining up for those two jobs.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!