Honored Contributor

Re: Week Two of the NFL Playoffs! The Divisional Round!

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

It's been a weird game. Heavy wind blowing and the Bills are doing nothing but throwing the ball. (27 throws to one pass.) Justin Tucker's missed a couple of field goals. It's interesting.@

@gardenman @sunshine45 

Al Michaels jinxed Justin

Sorry Raven fans, when Lamar got a concussion that's what did you in. It would have been interesting to have seen what he could have done there was time on the clock

truth @Spurt ....you never know. #8 is such a great comeback player.

it was a frustrating game for fans, coaches, players. so disappointing and frustrating to watch.

i am not even sure the bills played THAT well (at least their offense)?

lots of blame to go around and i include THE WIND in that. yes, and al michaels. lol. every darn time someone talks about how great JTUCK is then he misses......

not sure why they imploded, but i do know that a lot are blaming the coaching staff, especially harbaugh. we also BADLY need a snapper......we needed one mid season when we were having the same issues and nothing was done.

i will be watching the other games today, but will be having the sunday blues for sure.

congrats BILLS fans......you are moving forward! wishing you luck!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Buffalo Bills fans are donating money to Baltimore Ravens QB Lamar Jackson's favorite charity

https://www.wmar2news.com/sports/local-sports/buffalo-bills-fans-are-donating-money-to-baltimore-rav...

a nice story to read the day after......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Buffalo Bills fans are donating money to Baltimore Ravens QB Lamar Jackson's favorite charity

https://www.wmar2news.com/sports/local-sports/buffalo-bills-fans-are-donating-money-to-baltimore-rav...

a nice story to read the day after......

@sunshine45 

That's such a nice gesture...... 👍

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It was nice to see fans at Lambeau Field. Wish we could get 20,000 up there next week, but that's wishful thinking. No matter who we play, I think it will be a close game.

Then the conversation will move to the Super Bowl and young vs old quarterbacks.

GO PACKERS

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • Both the Packers and Bill fans were into the game despite the mandated small crowds they still made their presence felt but Chief fans seemed asleep even before Mahomes went to locker room.

The Browns got robbed on that touchback play the NFL needs to change that rule

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

WOW......mahomes is out.....concussion.

hope both he and lamar will be back on their feet soon!

Honored Contributor

That turned into a pretty good game, but the Browns defense is going to be kicking themselves over letting the Chiefs off the hook late. They had a good chance to get the ball back and failed. A good game though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

hahahaha patrick mahomes tweet....

#hennethingispossible

Esteemed Contributor

I checked the Browns' message boards, and the fans want their defensive coaches fired. They can't believe that the team gave up and let Henne beat them. 

I wonder how long Mahomes will be out. Concussion protocols seem to differ depending on how severe it is. 

I like Tony Romo, but he sounded way too happy that the Chiefs won. Maybe he liked seeing a backup QB taking a team to the Championship Game, or he's a fan of Chad Henne or the Chiefs. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

congrats to andy reid and his gang......

and congrats to kc fans! i am thinking they are going all the way.

browns fans, your team should be proud of your entire season. so close and you should still continue to be good in 2021.