Esteemed Contributor

Re: Week Two of the 2019 NFL Playoffs: The Divisional Round

The Bears hired Chuck Pagano as Defensive Coordinator. That's a good hire; Pagano was in over his head as HC, but should do well as coordinator. 

Sunshine45, good luck with your fantasy football this week. I was glad to help out. However, I take no responsibility if some don't work as expected. Woman LOL As you said, you can only go up. 

I think as others stated, the snow should help the Colts more than tthe Chiefs. Hopefully, anyway. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

i dont know what it is, but i LOVE watching football being played while it is snowing.

i always think ot it as a cold weather game.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

The Colts are outmatched in this game. They can't run the ball, can't stop the Chiefs, Vinatieri missed a field goal. It's not their day. Unless the defense steps up, this is going to be really bad. Maybe Indy can at least get something going, even if they come up short in the end. 

If it ends today, I'm going with the Chargers.  

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

sorry COLTS fans......mahomes and company look just way too good today. they are definitely on their game. just have a feeling they are superbowl bound.

was shocked when vinatieri missed that field goal.

have marlon mack as one of my running backs and he has helped me VERY little today unfortunately.

hope the second game today is more fun to watch.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The Colts just made too many mistakes. Jumping offside, and other penalties, fumbles, tipped passes, missed field goal, missed extra point, you just don't win doing that. If the Colts had played a clean game, it would have been a lot closer. The stage was just too big for them this year. The experience could help them in the future though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

The Chiefs were #27 in rushing defense; you couldn't tell by this game. It just wasn't the Colts' day. I'm disappointed, but the team went further than anyone expected. They improved from last year, and still have a chance to do more. Maybe it's time for KC. 

Sunshine45: I hope you didn't go with Ebron for your TE;  he had a rough game. I didn't expect the Colts to do that bad.  If you went with Kelce, you did well. 

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw

i ended up with ZACH ERTZ as my TE......so i will know something tomorrow.  i did NOT choose EBRON because he was not listed as definite as of thursday (or maybe yesterday.) i think he was listed as day to day with limited practices and that scared me away from him.

i have saved KELCE.....maybe going for him next week. it is one and done with players, so i have to be careful who i use each week because i cannot use them again.

Esteemed Contributor

You'll have to see how it works out, but Ertz and Foles have had a good connection in the past few games. He should be getting a lot of targets. 

I have a bad feeling that it's going to end soon for Vinatieri. His missed field goals just weren't like him. I would hate to have him go out with that kind of game. However, what a career he's had! 

I'll miss most of the Chargers-Patriots game because of work. Really hoping the Chargers win, but I don't know how any team could go up against KC right now. 

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Bad Dak has shown up for the Cowboys this week. He threw a ball right to a Rams' linebacker (who dropped it.) He's missed some open receivers. He's bounced several passes. He took a bad sack. Not a good first half for him. The Rams are dominating so far. The Cowboys need to get back on track in the second half.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

KC proved they are a very good team. The colts were playing with house money with a bunch of rookies and no name players. The KC defensive line exposed the rookie oline of the colts. Colts should be proud and with a ton of cap space and FA they should be much better next season. We have some holes we need to fill.