Honored Contributor

Re: Week Two of the 2018 NFL Regular Season!!!

oh boy......all of you who picked the ravens have jinxed us!!!!

it isnt looking good and we still have three quarters to play. Smiley Sad

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

oh boy......all of you who picked the ravens have jinxed us!!!!

it isnt looking good and we still have three quarters to play. Smiley Sad

@sunshine45

download (4).jpg

So sorry ....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Since I bleed black & gold I wouldn't mind seeing both teams lose, but I have to say it gives me a little more joy to see the Ravens down by 21 points.
Honored Contributor

did not want to see this happen tonight. tried to come back and could not get it done.

now i can only hope they get some good rest.

i can also hope that the browns and the squeelers lose on sunday to keep us in 2nd place.

crying raven.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

The Ravens were having Lamar Jackson running some plays and working as a kind of decoy thoughout the game. I never saw another team do that with their backup quarterback. Is this going to be a normal thing for the Ravens? The analysts mentioned that, although he wouldn't say anything, Flacco most likely wasn't happy with this arrangement. I don't know how they could tell what Flacco felt. 

Sorry, Sunshine45, but I do want Cleveland to win a game. I'm pulling for the Browns to have a decent season. Maybe not when they play Baltimore, though. 

Kind of OT: I have a pendant with a circle of ravens. It's suppose to symbolize Edgar Allan Poe's poem, but it could also be a symbol for the Ravens team. Maybe if I wear that enough, it will help your team.  Or maybe it would work the other way.....

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

The Eagles used Randall Cunningham that way, and then McNabb was brought in for some third down plays in his rookie season. Harbaugh saw it work in Philly when he was the special teams coach here, so he's adopting it. It does distract a defense a bit. They have to prepare for two different QB's.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Bad news for the Cowboys......seems like locals are jumping off their bandwagon...

The Saints (40.6), Vikings (34.5), Broncos (33.8) and Seahawks (30.5) produced bigger ratings in their home market than did the Cowboys.  The Cowboys had a 28.2 locally......... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Almost every analyst favors the Redskins Sunday. Since the Colts gave up all those points to the Bengals, they are the underdogs until they prove they can stay in the game. 

Left tackle Anthony Castonzo and DE Deniko Autry aren't playing Sunday. Castonzo was available, but he had a minor setback in practice, though not serious enough to go on IR. I don't know if Marlon Mack will play yet. If not, Wilkins or Michael will be the running backs. 

The Colts released TE Eric Swoope. 

Maybe the Cowboys rating will improve as the season goes on. It could be that some people have lost interest with Witten and Bailey gone. Frederick being out doesn't help, either. Dak and Zeke (sounds like twins), are the only stars left on the team. 

Jonathon Hankins signed with the Raiders. I don't know contract details, but am glad that he found a new team. I didn't like that the Colts released him. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

As a Viking fan, I want Aaron Rodgers to play on Sunday.  I want the Vikings to compete against as complete a first-string Packer lineup as possible.  How else will the Vikings know if they are truly a stronger team than the Packers?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well @teganslaw  as the cliche goes it doesnt matter what themedia says......its why they play the game...

We have some people out too:

Rookies Trey Quinn and Cam Sims both went to injured reserve earlier this week with high ankle sprains. The team re-signed Brian Quick and promoted Jehu Chesson from the practice squad. If both Richardson and Harris are active, Quick is likely to be active since he was with the team in training camp.  

Game Status

• Out - Player will not play
  • Doubtful - Player is unlikely to play
  • Questionable - Player is not certain to play
  • (-) - Not listed

SHamstringDNPDNPDNPOut
LBObliqueFPFPFP(-)
WRConcussionLPLPLPQuestionable

TKneeLPLPLPQuestionable
WRShoulder(-)FPDNPQuestionable