Honored Contributor

Re: Week Two of the 2018 NFL Regular Season!!!

It's gameday! We get a choice of two early games here in the Eagles/Bucs or the Chiefs/Steelers. Then we get the Patriots/Jags at 4:30 and the Cowboys/Giants tonight. A pretty good day of football. Sadly, at the end of the day we'll already be one eighth of the way through the season.

The Eagles game will be interesting to watch. Are the Bucs as good as they looked last week? The Eagles defense will be a good test for them. Can Nick Foles find his groove and move the Eagles down the field? Darren Sproles, Alshon Jeffery, and Carson Wentz are all out for the game.

I think the Jags have a good shot at beating the Patriots. That Jag defense is tough. If Bortles can turn in a solid performance (a big if) the Jags could win.

The Cowboys/Giants game could already be a must win game for both teams. If the Eagles and Redskins win they'll be 2-0 while the loser of the Cowboys/Giants game will be 0-2. Falling two games back is never a good thing in a 16 game season. That game comes down to whether the Cowboy defense can contain OBJ long enough for the Dallas pass rush to get to Eli. Demarcus Lawrence against Ereck Flowers is a huge mismatch favoring the Cowboys. The Giants will help Flowers, but I've got the Cowboys winning this one. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

The games in my area are Colts-Redskins and Vikings-Packers. The 4:30 is Patriots/Jags. Then the night game Giants/Cowboys. 

People on the Colts forum are concerned about the Redskins defense. They looked good against Arizona last week, so will it continue today? 

If the Colts play bad, then I want NE to win (can't believe I said that), since Jacksonville can't get too far ahead in the division. I have Jacksonville defense in my fantasy lineup, though, so I hope they do well. in that area. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The games in our area are:

EARLY GAMES-

Texans/Titans

Vikings/Packers

LATE GAME-

Patriots/Jaguars

SNF-

Giants/Cowboys---Im not rooting for anyone here Woman LOL

MNF-

Seahawks/Da Bears! 

ENJOY THE GAMES!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Well I am from Massachusetts and grew up there but I live near Jacksonville. I have been following the Jags since they were in the bottom spot. Last year was exciting, I do hope the Jags win over the patriots today because the Jags have a bad rap even though they made it to the playoff's last year. They can do it with the best defense in the league. I don't know if Fournette will be in the game today but I hope so. He was injured last week. So go Jags! It will be exciting and redeeming if they make it to the super bowl this year. 

Honored Contributor

our televised games today.....

early afternoon

cbs chiefs at steelers

fox eagles at bucaneers

late afternoon

patriots at jaguars

pm evening

giants at cowboys

enjoy your gameday everyone!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Well that was one heck of a first half. GO STEELERS!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw

See TEGAN...it looks like everyone was wrong...Your Colts are SKUNKIN my Redskins...........I can only see bits and pieces on Red Zone and it doesnt look good for my team, , lots of punting, and even a fumble and a missed FG...cant convert 3rd downs, no balanced attack...and WR Crowder being top rusher--no sign of a defense NOT GOOD AT ALL  They deserved boos they got from Skin's fans Woman Sad  

Colts are lookin good

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Luck and TY Hilton are connecting; they haven't lost a beat since Luck's return. Alex Smith is struggling, but the game isn't over. Remember that last week the Bengals were in the same situation and they came back. Although, Darius Leonard and Margus Hunt are giving Washington all they can handle.  

Surprisingly, Jordan Reed hasn't been targeted. Maybe Alex Smith just doesn't feel comfortable with Reed. I can't figure out why he is absent. 

Gardenman, is Fitzpatrick for real or are the Eagles having an off day? 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Another bad first half by the Eagles. Losing three offensive starters in the first series didn't help any. The defense needs to step up and make some plays.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Congratulations! @teganslaw and Colt's fans on your win!!!!  🏈

Colts Sticker