Honored Contributor

Re: Week Twelve of the 2022 NFL Regular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

Chase Young will NOT play.....

And its doubtful the Bears Justin Fields will play....

Michigans Jim Harbaugh has not closed the door on returning to the NFL....hmmmmm

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

There will be head coach openings this year, that's for sure. Harbaugh might be atop the list followed by Sean Payton, then a long list of NFL assistants. Harbaugh and Payton are the high-priced options. Assistants are the low-cost option.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The Commanders eked out the win and stay in a good place for a playoff spot. The Bucs o-line issues just got worse with Tristan Wirfs likely gone for a bit.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman @teganslaw 

YAY WASHINGTON WON!!!! WHEW ----WHAT A GAME I'm exhausted!!!!! .....Key defensive plays by Montez Sweat Jon Allen....and game saver by Payne and Fuller...And great running by Brian Robinson...he's dealt with  his injuries and now starting to get in the groove 

But one thing I'm tired of hearing Rivera talking about missed assignments.....stupid penalties....🙄

And Kicker Slye missed extra point...although it was rainy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What's up with OBJ----  going in/out of consciousness and being disruptive on a plane flight, caused delay and kicked off the plane....just when you thought he had changed. He was in demand by Cowboys, Giants,and Bills..wonder what those teams think now????..SMH!

Esteemed Contributor

Congrats to Washington! Brian Robinson has come a long way since his injury. 

Had bonus coverage of Baltimore-Jacksonville. The Jags are a better team than their record shows. Jags 28-Ravens 27. Doug Pederson went for 2 instead of  a field goal, and it paid off. I guess Pederson is known for doing that often. Tucker missed a 67 yard field goal in the last 2 seconds. With the Bengals winning, the AFC North is close. 

Strange ending in the Cincinnati-Tennessee game. The Titans could have gotten the ball back in the last few minutes, but because of a penalty, the Bengals kept the ball and hung on to win.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

The Rams defenders are not playing. Number 91 just stood watching on one play and number six had a shot at stopping Kelce on his TD catch and just didn't try. They've given up and are playing at the same level you see defense played in the Pro Bowl. They're just not giving effort. McVay needs to get that fixed.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It looks like about a third of the Rams' starters have given up and are just going through the motions. DT#91 Gaines being a very obvious such player. He's just doing nothing. I  don't see the Rams that often, but his lack of intensity is just very, very obvious. 

The Jags and Lions are both going to be good later this year and next year. Both teams just need to learn to win. They've got the talent to win.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

A very entertaining first half as both offenses are largely moving at will. 27-20 at halftime. The Eagles exploited Rasul Douglas on that last drive. Rasul is a former Eagle  playing CB for the Packers. He lacks speed and was caught holding Devonte Smith, then bailed on Quez Watkins who caught the back shoulder ball for the TD. Watkins is a pure speed guy and him against Douglas is a mismatch, so Douglas has to bail out against him or hold him and having just gotten flagged for holding, he bailed. That opened up the back shoulder throw. Good playcalling. A fun game so far.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The Eagles got the win. It wasn't the prettiest of wins, but a win is a win. I'll take it. It looks like Jordan Love may end up being the Packers' QB for a while going forward as Rodgers has now added a new injury (bad ribs) to his list of injuries. With eight losses and five games behind the Vikings, the Packers are pretty much out of the playoff hunt.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!