Honored Contributor

Re: Week Twelve of the 2019 NFL Regular Season!!!

The Patriots helped out the Eagles by beating the Cowboys, keeping us just a game behind. If we start getting healthy, a big if, we could make some noise yet.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I'm sure Garrett would love to coach the Giants.  He's a Princeton guy, has a summer camp there. Personally I think he should apply for a non coaching job at the University.

Dean maybe?  Shoot for the Stars, just not my star!!,

Only thing for certain is he won't be with Dallas.

And I'm pretty certain Philly will be winning the East.  Their remaining schedule is smooth sailing. I know divisional games can be iffy, but with the Cowboys loss, that puts some extra fire in the Eagles.

Didn't see any games today. Beautiful day, didn't want to spend it inside.

Enjoying watching the Packers lose right now, but not a 49er fan either, so I don't

care who wins.

Congrats to all the winners.

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Honored Contributor

We'll know a lot more about the Cowboys come Thursday when they play the Bills. A big win in that game could propel them to the NFC East title. A loss would be ominous. The Cowboys are early favorites, but the Bills are a good team. It should be a good game.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Eric Ebron has been placed on IR because of ankle injuries. He's been off this season. Maybe the injury had something to do with it, but the quarterback change could also have been a factor, as he and Luck had a good connection. 

@Spurt, Haskins wasn't available for the Redskins final play as he was celebrating the win by taking a selfie with a fan. Woman LOL

Keenum had to replace him when they had the final kneel down. Callahan wasn't too happy with Haskins, although he did like the fact they won. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

congrats to everyone who got the wins (well, except for steelers and browns fans....LOL.) so looking foward to tonights MNF game.....it should be a good one!

goooooooooooooooooooooo  RAVENS!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

@sunshine45  Being a Seahawks fan, I have mixed feelings about tonight's game...

Football is my favorite season.
Honored Contributor

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/p960x960/78575648_2820976427966555_1901512765038657536_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ohc=UEGbd5J9jZUAQloI6B9jjO1TWFz0u1matbKISqRG345lf-HzkTHfLlf2w&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=5e7b32462da5e6dd8b88df0bd8a4272e&oe=5E85D548

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Well the Redskins won---yippeee----and possible moving us down in the draft ....

Lets see the Redskin offense--TD courtesy of a kickoff return . The Redskins defense forced 2 turnovers and held the Lions to two FGS. QB Dwayne Haskins fumbled he was consistently long on his throws -- he missed WR and Ohio State teammate, Terry McLaurin on throws because of this, including one for a wide open score in the end zone. Haskins did make a few nice plays, running for 18 yards and hitting Kelvin Harmon for a nice gain. But Harmon needed to make a leaping one-handed catch. Haskins did complete six-of-nine passes for 68 yards on his last two drives -- both resulting in field goals. Redskins corner Quinton Dunbar set up the game-winning drive with an interception at midfield.

HTTR!!!!..... sorry@redwingsgal 

@Spurt , Haskins ran? That must have been a sight! 😳😉

I can say that honestly, as I live in Ohio and am an OSU fan. 

@loveschocolate 

Haskins ran 3 times for a total of 28 yds....his longest run was 18 yds....Without a decent LT Haskins probably had no choice ....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw wrote:

Eric Ebron has been placed on IR because of ankle injuries. He's been off this season. Maybe the injury had something to do with it, but the quarterback change could also have been a factor, as he and Luck had a good connection. 

@Spurt, Haskins wasn't available for the Redskins final play as he was celebrating the win by taking a selfie with a fan. Woman LOL

Keenum had to replace him when they had the final kneel down. Callahan wasn't too happy with Haskins, although he did like the fact they won. 

@teganslaw 

Gee, cant he look at the clock and see that there was still a bit of time left in the game.....Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Ab so lute ly pit i ful @Spurt 

Congrats on the win!  We are worse than the 0-16 team!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it