Honored Contributor

Re: Week Three of the NFL Regular Season!!!

@gardenman wrote:

You've got to love Eagles fans. A guy was being interviewed at a fire scene where he'd been helping rescue some kids trapped in the burning house. One of the guys had gone upstairs and was throwing the babies out the window and others were catching the babies, the guy then looks right into the camera and says, "Unlike Agholor."

@gardenman 

Hope everyone was rescued and safe from that fire....

But yes...😄."Unlike Agholor."

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

Yeah, you've got to love it. A very intense interview talking about how they saved the kids, then a quick shot at Agholor.

I'm not impressed by the offensive gameplanning so far in the Redskins game. The sack on Keenum was a bizarre playcall. You have Sprinkles lined up opposite Khalil Mack, who then does nothing as Vernon Davis who was lined up on the left side of the line is supposed to cross over behind the line after the snap to block Mack. There is no way that works against a player like Mack. There's just no time for Davis to get there. Khalil Mack won't wait for Davis to get there. He sees the QB and no one blocking him and he goes for the kill.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I don't have ESPN, so didn't see the game last night. It seems like Washington had some problems with the gameplan. Keenum will still be the starting QB, though. 

Troy Aikman didn't take well to a tweet comparing Mahomes' stats to his.  Mahomes has completed 36% of Aikman's career touchdowns in only 8% of games. 

Aikman replied: "Tell me when Mahomes holds 33% of Superbowl Titles."  The wording might not be exact, but is close. I  guess that it's a sensitive issue for Aikman. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman  @teganslaw 

TEGAN you were lucky you didnt see the Bears/Redskins game...my Redskins played AWFUL....it seems the Bears defense game out of hibernation from that Packer game .......they were all over our makeshift O line.....Keenum was really pressured and fumbled and bumbled, the Bears interceptions turned into easy TDs....AP didnt do a darn thing.... 

GARDENMAN, I agree Gruden's game plan wasn't good at all, I shook my head at the plays..WR Terry did have a couple good moments,  RB Thompson performed much better than AP, and they said AP was pouting on the sidelines...sorry AP you couldnt get it going... WR Sprinkles couldnt catch some balls that were catchable.......and I saw sloppy tackling on defense.....Even usually reliable PK Hopkins missed a FG.....The Redskins scored late in the second half only because I think the Bears D knew they had the game in hand......BUT I didnt think the Bears QB Trub was all that though....too bad our D couldnt capitalize on that. ..the Redskins DC Manusky should be fired!!!! It looks like the Redskins could give the Dolphins a run for their money for that top draft pick in 2020....I say use it to get a LT!!!!

The ONLY good thing in the entire game was when Booger McFarland was going over a Bear's TD and he said that it looked very much like a basketball pick-n-roll and Greg Popovich would be proud (yep, the mention of my Spur's Coach was the highlight of the game..Woman Very Happy...) 

The MNF crew kept saying Haskins should be put in the next game....but I agree with Booger, Haskins needs more time he hardly played in college and he's really raw....  they need to wait at least until the Redskins play the Dolphins, at least that would give the coaches time to work with him more....but I think it would deflate the kid if he goes in against the Giants and unmercifully is compared to Daniel Jones (who played a lot more than Haskins did in college)....and I certainly wouldnt put him out there for the Pats and Beli to tear Haskins apart..so if you put Haskins in too early he fails miserably ....OKAY, WHAT'S NEXT....????..do you bench him and destroy his confidence and go with McCoy????.... Of course Danny Boy could force the situation...ya never know...STAY TUNED!!

One funny thing Trey Wingo said, is all he knows never scheduled the Redsksins on a MNF game...The Redskins lost 7 straight MNF games and havent won since 20014 when Colt McCoy beat the Cowboys in an UPSET!!! Woman Very Happy And the Redskins only won 2-17 at Fed Ex..... TREY IS RIGHT!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

I don't have ESPN, so didn't see the game last night. It seems like Washington had some problems with the gameplan. Keenum will still be the starting QB, though. 

Troy Aikman didn't take well to a tweet comparing Mahomes' stats to his.  Mahomes has completed 36% of Aikman's career touchdowns in only 8% of games. 

Aikman replied: "Tell me when Mahomes holds 33% of Superbowl Titles."  The wording might not be exact, but is close. I  guess that it's a sensitive issue for Aikman. 

@teganslaw 

Thats funny that Troy Boy was upset over his comparison with Mahomes.....  But thats the Cowboys....their egos are as big as the state of Texas.... ... Woman Tongue

Another thing I was upset about....MNF treated this as a Bears home game on their 100 season salute and constant mention of past Bear players...while its true the Redskins have fallen on hard times....we did have our glory years under St. Joe Gibbs and owner JKC...and MANY good players that are in the HOF....or the could have mentioned old timer Sammy Baugh.....

Honored Contributor

@gardenman  @teganslaw 

And one more thing...about Booger's Trent Williams comment that Trent didnt trust the organization and his medical issue that the staff didnt help Trent with and he had to do everything on his own (to check out if he had cancer).....According to D. Hall....Bruce asked Trent who he wanted to see them get rid of and fire, and Trent's reply was he didnt want to see anyone lose their job.....  So to me it says..."show me some love, I WANT MORE $$$$$" .....Woman Frustrated

Of course Booger didnt mention that conversation....