Esteemed Contributor

Re: Week Three of the NFL Playoffs! The Conference Round!

Greg Olsen did a good job as a guest analyst. He could take the place of Troy Aikman.

Latest report is that Matthew Stafford is interested in joining the Colts. The Lions were accommodating his wishes for a trade, so they might want to make sure he goes wherever he'd be happy.  The Lions would want a first round draft pick in exchange. I would be all for it. Stafford has been impressive, and if the Colts have to lose a draft pick, so be it. 

I don't know if a deal will be made, though. Other teams will be lining up to get his services. Have to see what happens.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

The Lions will want Stafford to go to an AFC team, so that's good for the Colts. They won't want him to go to the Bears. Maybe they'd be willing to move him to the Niners or Rams. The WFT might have a shot. The Jets, Dolphins, Jags could all have a shot. It'll be interesting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

just throwing this out there to make me feel a little better.......LOL

Only two quarterbacks in NFL history have beaten Tom Brady in a conference championship game.

One is Peyton Manning.
The other is Joe Flacco.

For my Baltimore Ravens fans on here searching for something to smile about tonight. Smiley Wink
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The Eagles' new coaches have been calling the players and talking with them and so far anyway, the players who are on social media seem ready to run through a wall for them. That's a good omen. Sometimes you get players who are overly loyal to the previous coaching staff and don't adjust well to new coaches. So far, the players who are saying anything are all very gung-ho and expect big things in 2021. We'll have to see how long that lasts, but so far, so good.

Sirianni has an interesting history in that wherever he goes, a player under him wins Comeback Player of the Year. That could be a good omen for Carson Wentz. We'll have to see. This offense is very QB and offensive line friendly. It's focused on getting the ball out quickly to a receiver who has room to run. He likes to get the ball to a receiver within the first five yards. It'll be a nice change from the four vertical scheme we largely saw this past year.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!