Honored Contributor

Week Three of the NFL Playoffs! The Conference Round!

Just two games this week! The Packers take on the Bucs and the Chiefs take on the Bills.

The Bucs and Packers lead things off on Sunday. Both teams have fairly rabid fanbases who deserve a Super Bowl run. Sadly, only one can get there. I'm not a Tom Brady fan, so I'll be cheering on the Packers in this one. Davante Adams is a beast for the Packers and containing him is a challenge. If the Bucs win they'll have a home Super Bowl. If their QB was anyone but Tom Brady I'd be pulling for them, but Brady lives in the Super Bowl. I like Bruce Arians though and wouldn't mind seeing him get a Super Bowl.

Our second game features the Chiefs taking on the Bills. I'd love to see the Bills get the win here. They've been so cursed for so long and their fans really deserve a Super Bowl win after losing four times in a row. Will they get the win? Probably not, but I'll be pulling for them. The Chiefs look set to dominate the AFC for a bit longer. They're likely to be back in the hunt for the foreseeable future.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Week Three of the NFL Playoffs! The Conference Round!

@gardenman   I'm with you.  I'll be rooting for the Pack and the Bills.  Sorry Brees didn't win.  

Trusted Contributor

Packers/Bucks/Chiefs/Bills............I have no preference.

But to the fans - I can be bought and I come cheap.

Make a $10.00 donation to your local animal shelter

and I will root for your team.  Woman Happy.

Esteemed Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

Packers/Bucks/Chiefs/Bills............I have no preference.

But to the fans - I can be bought and I come cheap.

Make a $10.00 donation to your local animal shelter

and I will root for your team.  Woman Happy.

I donated $10 to my local Animal Care and Control, but the Colts still lost. It was worthwhile, though, as that's where I adopted my cat from. 

I want to see Green Bay/Buffalo in the Super Bowl. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

I hope Patrick Mahomes clears concussion protocol so we have a good game.   

Respected Contributor

LONG SUFFERING BILLS FAN HERE ....  from upstate New York ..

Wide right still sits in our brains lo these many years later ...

We just wanted one .....I feel the Chiefs are too good .. but hey

stanger things have happed ....

Yes .. sorry to see Breeze out .... and it just dawned on me a couple

of weeks ago ... Oh No .. I could be having to watch Brady in a

Sujper Bowl again ..... !!!

I am now a Cheifs fan so I too hope Patrick is O.K. ....

Esteemed Contributor

I thought everything was set for Josh McDaniels to be the Eagles' HC, but the team is interviewing Colts OC, Nick Sirianni today for the job. Maybe this is a back up plan in case McDaniels bolts on them. His past shows that he might not be trusted. Stay posted for further updates. 

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

I thought everything was set for Josh McDaniels to be the Eagles' HC, but the team is interviewing Colts OC, Nick Sirianni today for the job. Maybe this is a back up plan in case McDaniels bolts on them. His past shows that he might not be trusted. Stay posted for further updates. 

The Eagles are interviewing everyone in the world for the job. Cowboys Special Teams coach is now to be interviewed along with multiple other guys. It's an interesting search. The good news is there's no real time limit. The only other opening is in Houston and that's not a great place right now. They've hung the "For Sale" sign on DeShaun Watson, so whoever gets that job gets a team without a QB.

Right now, as I tap this out on my tablet, Cowboys offensive coordinator Kellen Moore is being interviewed. There are multiple more people lining up for interviews also.

I'm starting to get the feeling they don't know what they want for a coach and are just hoping a miracle happens.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Chiefs fan - hometown team. Will say I like the news I read about the Bills' players and humanity of the team. Go Chiefs and respect for Bills. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Philip Rivers is retiring after 17 years in the NFL. I'm not surprised, but I was hoping that he would stay another year.  He had a good year with the Colts and helped to take them to the playoffs. Add that to his resume. Wishing him well in retirement. 

The off season is going to be interesting. No idea if the Colts will sign a free agent, draft another QB, resign Brissett, move Eason up, many possibilities. Stay tuned 

Mark Twain