Esteemed Contributor

Re: Week Three of the 2022 NFL Regular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

There are reports that Kenny Golladay's time is numbered in NY. He hasn't had many snaps, and his dropped pass last night didn't help. He had a decent catch but that was ruled invalid because of a penalty. 

That could change with Sterling Shepard's injury. He'll be out for the year, and the Giants might need to keep Golladay after all. Stay posted. 

Colts safety, Julian Blackmon, left the game with an injury, and was replaced by rookie Rodney Thomas, who played well. The coaches must have been pleased with his performance. 

Tickets are going fast for the Eagles-Colts game in November. I think that there will be many Eagles fans at LOS that day. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

I'm surprised it was a torn ACL for Sherpard. How he dropped and how he held his knee looked more patellar than ACL.

The Eagles continue to climb in most power rankings. NFL.com has the Eagles at number one. Eh, I'd still say top five to top ten rather than one, but whatever.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

When they reshowed how Sterling Shepard got hurt it was so bizarre to see.  Running alone and untouched until something happened and he went down.  I feel so sorry for him.  I always want the best for my former Sooner players and cheer for them to win unless they're playing the Cowboys.  Proud of what Hurts is doing in Philly.  Always thought he had a good future ahead of him.  Just afraid he'll do that good against the Cowboys! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

The turf in the Giants/Jets stadium has a very bad reputation. A team tends to lose a guy there every week or two. It's not an especially safe place to play.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

The turf in the Giants/Jets stadium has a very bad reputation. A team tends to lose a guy there every week or two. It's not an especially safe place to play.

They need to fix that ASAP in that case.  Obviously it's hurting their own players so it's just crazy not to take care of that!

Honored Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

They need to fix that ASAP in that case.  Obviously it's hurting their own players so it's just crazy not to take care of that!

@soonersis @gardenman 

Where's The League on this and all this focus that's supposed to be on "player safety"......Just a bunch of BS I guess!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”