Honored Contributor

Re: Week Three of the 2020 NFL Regular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw  @gardenman 

Hold the phone....the NFL has its first player Co-Vid case, AJ Terrell CB for the Falcons-- so Falcons/Bears is on hold to try to decide how to handle so the game could be postponed and another game could be substituted, or a reserve player put in...STAY TUNED.....

UPDATE---Decision made--Falcons/Bears game is ON!!! After contact tracing and further testing, all Falcons players and personnel have been cleared for the game, with no positives being generated from the testing that was conducted on Saturday (and hopefully no false negatives).

In my area---

EARLY GAMES!!

Texans vs Steelers

WFT vs Browns ----YAY!!! smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif

LATE AFTERNOON GAME

Cowboys vs Seahawks

SNF

Packers vs Saints

MNF---Marquee Matchup

Chiefs vs Ravens

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Help in on the way for the WFT secondary---Kendall Fuller is ACTIVE!!!---YAY!!!  Teams have been picking on Apke so glad --that should help!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

The  Jets are hurting at the WR position. All of their starters are out with injuries, and Gase has said that they'll go with "whoever has a pulse" at WR. They'll probably be bringing up players from the practice squad. 

There are several former Colts players now with the Jets. Interesting to see how that goes.

@sunshine45, are you doing fantasy football this year? I am doing weekly fantasy, not drafts. All the injuries have made this quite challenging. I've had to readjust my lineups often. 

@teganslaw 

no fantasy football for me until playoff time hits. i would like to get into a weekly league, but have not found one yet that is allowing new players.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

our games on tv this week......

1pm

CBS

Texans at Steelers

FOX

Redskins at Browns

4:30pm

FOX

Cowboys at Seahawks

SNF

NBC

Packers at Saints

MNF......this is my BIG game!

ESPN

Chiefs at Ravens

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The WFT started pretty good, Haskins had some nice passes to Terry Mclaurin....then he came undone---2 Interceptions---the Browns D is just reading his eyes as Dwayne locks down his receiver!...And on defense, Chase Young went out with a groin injury...And Kerrigan missed a tackle that would have resulted in a sack of Mayfield for a big loss...and the Browns got a big gain and another TD...And after a nice gain, a fumble to close out the half.....The WFT is its own WORST ENEMY .SMH!!!!  😡

Honored Contributor

Not a great first half for the Eagles but the good news is Carson Wentz remembered we have Greg Ward. Greg's not a high profile receiver, but the kid just gets open and catches the ball. He's been trying to force the ball to DeSean and Ertz, but Ward is more reliable. We're ahead and momentum seems to be going our way. Both of our offensive tackles have been offensive today. Jason Peters has been a turnstile at left tackle. He's been blown past three times at least. Lane Johnson has gotten beat a few times also. I wouldn't be shocked to see Peters get benched unless he pulls it together. I'm not sure our backup could play worse. It might be time to give Jordan Mailata some snaps.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Falcons are leading the Bears 26-10 in 3rd quarter. They are playing very well, both offensively and defensively.  Trubisky made some mistakes and was benched; it's Foles time! The first play Foles made, he threw to Robinson for what what looked to be a touchdown. The call was reversed, though. This game could turn out to be interesting. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

To summarize---WFT 20 Browns 34----5 takeaways for the Browns resulting in 21 points.....(WFT--3 INTS 2 fumbles)----

WR Inman had a nice game, but he went out with a hand injury, Chase Young groin injury, and will add ---sloppy tackling by the D ....SMH!!! I think Montez Sweat was the only one playing with effort on defense!!!  I wonder what Rivera's tolerance level is with Haskins....STAY TUNED.....Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

Image may contain: people playing sports and football, text that says 'Steelers WEEK 3 HEINZ FIELD SMITH-SCHUSTER SMITH 19 21~28 Steelers 21 FINAL xXXX 28'

Honored Contributor

Well, the Eagles didn't lose, so that's good. Of course they didn't win either, so that's bad. The tie will complicate the playoff scenario if the Eagles can somehow get competitive. We lost DeSean Jackson to a bad hamstring, not surprising. We lost Dallas Goedert and Avonte Maddox both to bad ankles. Coincidentally, those guys live together, so how they manage with both injured could be interesting. Jason Peters went out injured at the end. Not a great start to the season so far.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!