Honored Contributor

Re: Week Three of the 2019 NFL Playoffs!!!

unfortunately every single game has good calls, bad calls, and no calls.

it happens in the best of games, it happens in the worst of games.

i am sure there are A LOT of angry saints fans tonight.....i am already seeing it on facebook.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

unfortunately every single game has good calls, bad calls, and no calls.

it happens in the best of games, it happens in the worst of games.

i am sure there are A LOT of angry saints fans tonight.....i am already seeing it on facebook.

The first part of this post is something Charles Dickens might say. Smiley Happy

Andy Reid has got to make some serious halftime adjustments. The Chiefs are doing nothing offensively. Of course Dorsett didn't do much with the Colts, but is scoring with NE. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Yeah, the Chiefs have gotten off to a very, very slow start. Not a good omen, but Mahomes can work miracles sometimes. It should be an interesting second half. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I think officiating overall has been terrible in many NFL games this year.   Calls and non calls.

3 1/2 minutes left.  Can Mahomes work his magic again.

Go Chiefs.

Honored Contributor

OMG, another overtime game !!!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Yay Pats.... great games

Honored Contributor

Congrats to the New England Patriots!  Another Super Bowl for you! 

Honored Contributor

The Chiefs had their chances, couple of penalties killed them....they just couldnt put pressure on Brady....And once again Beli called a great game....

CONGRATS to Patriot fans!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

This Cowboys fan , National Confernce gal, Patrick Mahomes lover, Andy Reid hater is sick.    Go Rams.

Esteemed Contributor

The Patriots are like a house guest who moves in and never leaves. As soon as they got first possession in overtime, I figured that was it-unless the Chiefs' defense made a monster play to stop Brady. They didn't, NE scores a TD, end of game. I've seen Brady do this so often, I expected it to happen again. 

I don't care about the Patriots, but after the Colts' game last week,  I can't be too upset for the Chiefs. They just fell victim to Patriots  as so many teams do. 

This is the first time that both conference games went into overtime and was won by the visiting teams. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain