Honored Contributor

Re: Week Three of the 2018 NFL Regular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

Best to consider this "The Lost Weekend" for the NFC North.

Edited to add that it looks like the Bears will pull off a win.

Honored Contributor

Jimmy Garoppolo is thought to have torn both his ACL and MCL and be gone for the year. That's tough news for the Niners.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Ravens win!!!

Contributor

It's fun, really fun, to watch good football, no matter which team.  Even if I have my handful of preferred teams, I do like to see good play, talented players and matvhed talents.  It's still early, but interesting.  Hey, it's halftime, Sunday evening, Pats 3 and Lions 13.  Thsi will be a fun year to watch Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

brady is MAD tonight.....you can see it every time they do a closeup on his face!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Brady does not like to lose and will make his displeasure known. That was kind of an interesting week three. The Giants found a way to win a game. The Cowboys and Dak continue to look unimpressive. Carson Wentz was back to being Carson Wentz and willing the Eagles to win. Earl Thomas is trying to force the Seahawks into trading him. He had his best game of the year against the Cowboys who are said to be his most ardent suitors. Consider that game a job interview for him.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Being a Steeler fan, my swear jar is half way full already. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

The Lions looked great last night. Maybe facing his former team helped Matt Patricia prepare so well. The Patriots seemed lost; they don't look like the team of previous years. 

One bad thing is that the Colts face the Patriots in a couple weeks and if NE loses again they will most likely take their frustration out on the Colts. 

Posters on the Colts forum are concerned about the strength of Luck's arm. Brissett came in the last play of the game to throw a Hail Mary pass into the end zone. It seemed that Luck's shoulder isn't well enough to handle long passes. Luck said that he had "no qualms" with Brissett coming in the game. I'm  not sure what is going on with that, although Luck didn't play very well. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

Wentz looked so at ease that you could play yesterday's tape side-by-side with one from 2017 and not see any difference in his mobility! Woman Happy Amazing! So good to see him back!

Brady does not handle defeat well ... always reminds me of a little boy pouting. And Belichick looked furious ... the very brief hug he gave Patricia spoke volumes! 

Such a shame about Garoppolo if it is a torn ACL.

And congrats to @Spurt for the impressive win by the Redskins!

Tonight's game should be good!

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

The games today are Colts-Eagles (FOX) and Bengals-Panthers (CBS). Later afternoon game is Bears-Cardinals (FOX.) and SNF Lions-Patriots. 

Since Doyle is out, TE Ebron and Ryan Hewitt will take over. The Colts also resigned Jack Swoope to practice squad and will bring him back to the roster. Also, Ryan Grant is expected to be involved as well as Hilton. It looks like Malik Hooker will be the one covering Ertz. I expect to see Wentz  get Ertz involved in the passing game, so it's important to have good coverage. Not sure what to expect from the Eagles' running game. 

According to GMF, Washington's defense is # 4 in the NFL. I didn't realize that. 

@teganslaw

Redskin defense is ranked high mostly because of tons of sacks we got against the Cards.............not so much against the Colts...................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”