Honored Contributor

Re: Week Thirteen of the 20921 NFL Regular Season!!!

@Speerpence wrote:

This NFL season just keeps getitng wilder and wilder. I can't wait for the madness the playoffs will have in store. 

Yeah, the playoffs will be crazy. There is no "This team is destined to win it all" team this year. The Cards might be the closest to that, but they're not unbeatable. We could see the seven seeds from the AFC and NFC in the Super Bowl this year and the top seeds gone in week two. It's going to be a very interesting few rounds of the playoffs.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

The week 15 game between the Patriots and Colts is going to be interesting. I'm glad it's played at LOS; weather won't affect the game like it did last night. Both Colts and Patriots have a bye coming up, which helps them rest and plan for the meeting. 

Mac Jones passed the ball three times, yet they won the game. They outcoached the Bills and it showed.

Is anyone voting for the Pro Bowl players? I did several times. Jonathan Taylor is leading the voting. He definitely deserves it. 

SPURT, I voted for Jonathan Allen several times, so if he doesn't get there, at least I tried. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

what a disappointing game.......especially at the end. i was shocked when they went for two points and it almost happened, but that throw was a bit off and it just could not happen.

harbaugh is looking out for his players and he said that that is why he did not go for the tie at that point. we are pretty much depleted in cornerbacks at this point and we now have another major loss with humphrey probably out for the rest of the season. he just did not think the offense could take another possible ten minutes on the field. injuries have plagued us from the beginning of the season. 

some are saying he is crazy, some praised him for making the call.

we are still sitting in first due to the bengals loss, but our division is getting even tighter and we have another important game next week against the browns who just had their bye......so they are nice and rested.

congrats to all who had winners this week! @Spurt  the WFT is really surprising me! that win takes them just a bit closer!

@sunshine45 

thanks for your congrats for my WFT.  Was so sorry for the Ravens...interesting strategy by Harbaugh......Good Luck next week!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”