Honored Contributor

Re: Week Thirteen of the 2019 NFL Regular Season!!!

The Panthers fired Ron Rivera as their head coach. The Panthers will have an interesting offseason.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

The Panthers fired Ron Rivera as their head coach. The Panthers will have an interesting offseason.

@gardenman 

WOW!!!!  I guess if you have a lead and the Redskins come from behind and beat your team your TOAST as a coach!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

It looks like there will be lots of coaching chaos this year. Gruden's out in Washington. Rivera's out in Carolina. Marrone, Shurmur, Garrett, Nagy, Gase, Kitchens, Vrabel, Quinn, and maybe more are at risk. Those NFL Insiders are going to have to work hard to keep their phones charged as they get tip after tip on who ends up where. This is going to be a pretty crazy offseason.

Where will the new head coaches come from? College? Assistants? Retreads? Coaches R Us? 

There's lots of speculation that Ron Rivera will end up in Dallas. I kind of wonder if JJ might try to lure Tony Romo back as head coach? It would fit his pattern of coaching hires. He loves his former QB's as coaches.

I feel sorry for the teams with kid QB's that are undergoing coaching chaos. That's the surest way to cook a kid QB. Those guys need stability and changing coaches a year or two into them being in the league is anything but stable.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!