Honored Contributor

Re: Week Ten of the NFL Regular Season!!!

@teganslaw wrote:

I've heard Whitehurst called "Clipboard Jesus." That's got to be a good sign for the Colts. Who else has a "clipboard Jesus" as backup?

The early games shown in my area are Packers-Lions on FOX and Bears-Rams on CBS. Usually CBS shows AFC games; maybe there weren't any available here. The later game is Patriots-Giants. Will probably watch the Packers. I like seeing Aaron Rodgers, and hope he gets back on track.

SPURT, I picked Washington in my football picks this week and also have Jordan Reed in my fantsy football line up, so hoping that they deliver. Please send your best vibes out for that team today. 

@teganslaw  Well good luck to you on your picks.....I'm praying and hoping for the best too Woman Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

GAME DAY!!!

Dallas/Bucs

Dolphins/Eagles

Late game-Pats/Giants

SNF-Cards/Seahawks--should be a good game....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

wooohooooo the ravens are looking to win their 3rd game......and 2nd in a row. LOL who knew i would be saying this at week 10????!!! certainly NOT me..... Smiley FrustratedSmiley LOL still love my ravens though!

our games today:

early afternoon

jacksonville at baltimore

late afternoon

new england at new york

minnesota at oakland

sunday night

arizona at seattle

monday night

houston at cincinnati

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/79/b4/0f/79b40f2e28a1f9edc63e52db6c3de747.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Well, that was ugly. The Eagles jumped out to a 16-3 lead. Missed a field goal that would have made it 19-3. Then rolled over and played dead for a while. Sam Bradford got knocked out of the game with a bad shoulder/concussion. Mark Sanchez came in and led the team to a first and goal from the eight, only to then throw an interception in the end zone. The defense stiffness, gets the ball back. Sanchez hits DeMarco Murray in the back with a pass that he doesn't look for, then throws a perfect pass to Miles Austin who lets it go by without looking up. Then Chip sends in a play on fourth and ten where a receiver crosses short to keep the linebacker up, freeing up Zach Ertz for the first down that works perfectly, except that Sanchez throws the ball to the decoy four yards short of the first down while Ertz is standing wide open ten yards behind him. Oh well, on to next week. The running game got destroyed after Sanchez came in as he kept tripping the running backs. Ugly!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw  Hey TEGAN---well my Redskins came through---HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!  At first I thought it was going to be a shootout....Capt Kirk had a SUPERB game!!!  Matt Jones did a good job too and didn't fumble.....the O line performed well...FANTASIC GAME!!! 

Some real surprises like the Chiefs handedly beat the Broncos....and oh so many close games---Pats squeak by the Giants, Jags beat the Ravens ..Dolphins get by the Eagles, ..and big surprises---Bucs beat the Cowboys (who remain in LAST place in the NFC EAST), and Lions beat the Packers---WOW!!!  Panthers remain undefeated....what an unpredictable year!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

There were som wild games todayt.

Congrats to Washington! They shredded NO, and Cousins had a near perfect passer rating.

What is happening with Green Bay? Losing to the Lions at home. The offense came together in the second half, but not enough to matter. Crosby misses a field goal that would win it. Now the Vikings are in first place in the NFC.

Peyton Manning was benched in the third quarter. I don't think that has ever happened to him before. Something is off; maybe his injuries haven't healed completely. I think that he should rest for a few weeks and seriously consider retiring after this season.

Landry Jones is hurt, so Big Ben comes in (still not completely healthy) and throws for over 200 yards in a dominating win. I'd hate to see what Big Ben is like when he's healthy!

New England must be charmed or somehting. They really shouldn't have won that game. it was a good one, though.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

For some time yesterday afternoon, it looked like a good day for NFC East teams - the Eagles, Redskins, and Cowboys all led.  And the Giants led for most of their game.  But, in the end, the division was only 1-3, with only the Redskins carrying off an upset.

Honored Contributor

all i have to say is "SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Wow! That was an impressive week of upsets. Houston beating Cincinnati was the perfect topper for the week. I'd be stunned if anyone went 16-0 in the picks this week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

how often does the nfl do this after the fact regarding calls on the field?

NFL admits officials erred in final seconds of Ravens' loss to Jaguars

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-league-admits-error-in-ravensjaguars-en...