Esteemed Contributor

Re: Week Ten of the NFL Regular Season!!!

Sunshine45: I don't recall the NFL admitting errors in officiating before. It's kind of late, but Harbaugh reacted quite well. He didn't yell at the officials, just said that the team has to get over this and get past the disappointment. The Ravens have had such bad luck this season.

I didn't expect Houston to win. Some week I figured that the Bengals would lose, but thought that it would more likely be to a team in the AFC North. This makes the playoff picture interesting. Now Indy and Houston are tied for first in the AFC South, although Indy has an advantage since they already beat the Texans. J J Watt has returned.

I saw that the Giants might re sign Hakeem Nicks. So watch him go on to become a star again......

Rob Ryan was fired. Now there is a thread in the Colts forums about whether Indy should try to get him. I don't think it would be a good idea. I'm not that impressed by him.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

I just read that Nick Foles has been benched and that the Rams named Case Keenum as their starting quarterback. All this stuff happening lately is really strange. I don't remember another season where all these major players have been either injured or benched. My weekly football picks have been way off these past few weeks.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

The Foles benching was a surprise. The Rams traded for him, signed him to a big new contract, considered him their quarterback of the future, then benched him in favor of Case Keenum. I suspect he'll be available this off season along with RGIII, possibly Matt Stafford, Kaepernick, and likely others. It's going to be an interesting off season.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

I just read that Nick Foles has been benched and that the Rams named Case Keenum as their starting quarterback. All this stuff happening lately is really strange. I don't remember another season where all these major players have been either injured or benched. My weekly football picks have been way off these past few weeks.

@teganslaw  It sure is difficult to pick games this year---my picks stink Woman Very Happy

I was wondering if Rex would give his brother Rob a job and hire him in some capacity....------

Figgy was very sad her Bengals lost---I think she jinxed em she managed to take off her Bengal collar...Cat Frustrated And who thought the Texan's QB, TJ Yates would beat the undefeated Bengals...

That was strange about the Rams QB situation.....Case Keenum huh???? 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

The Foles benching was a surprise. The Rams traded for him, signed him to a big new contract, considered him their quarterback of the future, then benched him in favor of Case Keenum. I suspect he'll be available this off season along with RGIII, possibly Matt Stafford, Kaepernick, and likely others. It's going to be an interesting off season.

@gardenmanYep, there will be lots of QB movement this offseason, and theren't aren't any young college QB's that will be available in the draft that really stand out either so I think we will be seeing QB roulettte taking place.........

Your Christmas tree photo was beautiful GARDENMAN---BTW do you have any NFL Eagle ornaments on your tree?  My Redskin ornament is near the top of my tree front and center...Woman Very Happy

I remember when the Rams played the Redskins they trotted out all the players they got in an RGIII trade out for the coin toss to kinda rub it in, so maybe it was karma that their trade for Foles didn't work out...Woman Wink

So do you really think the Cowboys have enough talent to win the NFC (L)East???

@teganslaw  my sis was happy the Giants got Hakeem Nicks back since Cruz will continue to be out for the entire season due to calf surgery now.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

@gardenmanYep, there will be lots of QB movement this offseason, and theren't aren't any young college QB's that will be available in the draft that really stand out either so I think we will be seeing QB roulettte taking place.........

Your Christmas tree photo was beautiful GARDENMAN---BTW do you have any NFL Eagle ornaments on your tree?  My Redskin ornament is near the top of my tree front and center...Woman Very Happy

I remember when the Rams played the Redskins they trotted out all the players they got in an RGIII trade out for the coin toss to kinda rub it in, so maybe it was karma that their trade for Foles didn't work out...Woman Wink

So do you really think the Cowboys have enough talent to win the NFC (L)East???

@teganslaw  my sis was happy the Giants got Hakeem Nicks back since Cruz will continue to be out for the entire season due to calf surgery now.....

I have no Eagles ornaments at all. Sad, isn't it? Right now I'd have to say the Giants were the best team in the NFC East, though I think the long term view for the Redskins looks pretty good right now. Kirk Cousins is looking like the real deal. The rest of the NFC has big question marks at quarterback. Romo and Eli are getting old. Bradford hasn't looked solid. Cousins may end up being the best QB in the east.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!