Honored Contributor

Re: Week Ten of the 2022 NFL Regular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw

Yep bad miss on the face mask call i wonder if eventually these misses can be challenged or if refs will just be told to be more diligent in the name of player safety. Eagles coach said you cant blame loss on one missed call the team made mistakes throughout the game like turnovers.

Chase young should return next game. James Smith Williams has been his replacement

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

i honestly believe that the refs honestly missed that face mask call. it happens......it ALWAYS happens with some type of play every single week. i didnt see it at first. the only time i saw it was when they did the slow motion replay. do we now want to give the coaches a challenge flag for penalty or non penalty calls also? 

@Spurt  the big question is......do you personally want heinicke in there or do you want wentz in there?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The missed facemask issue is a common one with the Eagles. We have three or four blatant facemask calls that get missed each year. I don't know if that's common for every team or not, but it happens a lot to the Eagles. Miles Sanders almost had his head torn off in an earlier game in the open field where everyone saw it, but no call. Suffice to say Eagles fans expect facemask calls to be missed on a regular basis as they are. I don't know if it's the helmet imagery that confuses officials or if they're otherwise distracted, but the Eagles almost never get facemask calls even when they're obvious to everyone. It would be nice to see that included in the replay system. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

i honestly believe that the refs honestly missed that face mask call. it happens......it ALWAYS happens with some type of play every single week. i didnt see it at first. the only time i saw it was when they did the slow motion replay. do we now want to give the coaches a challenge flag for penalty or non penalty calls also? 

@Spurt  the big question is......do you personally want heinicke in there or do you want wentz in there?

@sunshine45 

I want Heinicke he seems to see the field better he finds a way to get the ball to our best weapon Terry McLaurin while Wentz doesn't, and Heinicke is more mobile too and we need that with our poor o-line

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”