Honored Contributor

Re: Week Sixteen of the 2020 NFL Irregular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

Get that 🤬Haskins out of there....2 interceptions already....put in someone else PLEASE!!! ....4 turnovers (2 interceptions and 2 fumbles)...UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

The Eagles are playing okay on offense, but horrible on defense. We're still in the game though. We just need the defense to wake up and start playing.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

On Twitter---WFT fans are beyond angry everyone is saying they'd rathr lose with Heinike or Montez than Haskins....at least those other guys care about the game..... The defense gets worn out with all of Haskins turnovers, incompletions and 3 and outs....At least the defense is trying nice sack on Bridgewater by Montez Sweat....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

YAY---a little too late, they benched Haskins and put in Heinike...shouldve put him in earlier.....  I hope it rains pink slips on Haskins....😡

MICHAEL STRAHAM ON HASKINS---

“The NFL is not patient, they don’t have time to babysit a grown man. If you don’t get it together, you’ll be sitting on couch, watching other guys less talented, drafted lower than you, doing what you could have done.”- 

Heinike had a TD nullified by a penalty....and so it goes........

@gardenman 

Please Eagles a Cowboys loss would lessen my misery..... 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman @teganslaw 

I have a non-WFT question---what the heck are the Jets doing....did Trevor call them and tell the Jets that he would return to college rather than play for them if drafted....or what?!?!?!?

@teganslaw 

Sorry about your Colts...I think I jinxed 'em... Woman Sad

Heinike throws a TD a second time this one is good--no penalties....... why didnt they put him in sooner....ARRGGGHHHH!!!

Heinike 12/19 137 1 TD 1 sack......

Honored Contributor

The Eagles got off to a 14-3 lead by running the ball then largely forgot we had a running back and lost 37-17. Lots of penalties, bad play, and just stupidity. The good news is we've now got the fifth overall pick in the draft. There's no chance for the Eagles to make the playoffs now, so that pressure is gone. Now the WFT, Giants, and Cowboys get to decide who drafts nineteenth or later by winning the NFC East. If the Eagles lose to WFT next week, we'll lock in that fifth pick and should get a very good player. I figure three QBs will go early. The o-lineman Penei (or something like that) should go early, so the Eagles should be set up to get the next best guy. Our o-line should be solid next year. We've got a fleet of young receivers. Good running backs, lots of holes on defense at linebacker and DBs. Now watch us draft a kicker.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt , You didn't jinx the Colts. They just let the Steelers run away in the second half. They were missing two of their starting tackles, and the replacements couldn't handle the job as well. Rivers was under pressure the second half of the game. 

I like Rivera, but what was he thinking, keeping Haskins as the starting QB? After the recent incident, Haskins should have been benched immediately. 

So the Cowboys might win the NFC East, after all. If they do, prepare to watch analysts praise them to the sky. 

Sorry about the Eagles' loss. But at least they have a higher draft pick now. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman  @teganslaw 

Interesting comments from Ron Rivera Press Conference--

When asked what made Ron finally pull Haskins--(it wasnt the 2 interceptions and the fumble) -he said he thought perhaps the team would rebound like they did in other games in the second half....Haskins missed some opportunities that were out there so Taylor was put in....

John Keim added some further insight after the press conference---Taylor Heinike had only been with the team a month---he's very smart ---math major---

And it sounds like the fans aren't the only ones that are DONE with Haskins---

Chase Young on Heinicke: "I love Taylor... I went on the field with some encouraging words and he was like, 'I got you bro.' I said, OK, he's got some swag." Said TH has "competitive excellence... something we learned at Ohio State; be ready when you're number's called."

And someone had to ask Coach Ron what would he like to see from Haskins--- (fans were hoping for---"his backside as he exits the team") but Rivera said, "improvement"..... (which Haskins has had several opportunities to display, but there's been none...🙄)

Oh and no surprise---Haskins skipped his press conference (someone said that supposedly is against NFL rules unless there's an injury....)  What a man! 😣

Honored Contributor

I'm hoping whoever the WFT QB is next week that he can beat the Eagles to help us improve our draft positioning. We could draft as high as third, or as low as ten. Third would be good. The WFT would then win the East and make the playoffs, plus drop to nineteenth or lower in the draft. We'd be tied for the fifth pick now, but moving up to three would be nice.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

I'm hoping whoever the WFT QB is next week that he can beat the Eagles to help us improve our draft positioning. We could draft as high as third, or as low as ten. Third would be good. The WFT would then win the East and make the playoffs, plus drop to nineteenth or lower in the draft. We'd be tied for the fifth pick now, but moving up to three would be nice.

@gardenman 

Well all Ron said about that was is that they would wait and see how Alex Smith does and go from there.....