Respected Contributor

Re: Week Sixteen of the 2018 NFL Regular Season!!!

Agree, @gardenman, where was Thursday night game??  There has always been a game in previous years!!

Titans over Redskins-And someone please tell me how Smith got an infection WHILE IN THE HOSPITAL!!!

Chargers over Ravens-Remember, you saw it here first many weeks ago, Rivers to SB!

Colts over Giants-Never have been an Eli fan, he should have been a Charger, remember!

Dolphins over Jaguars-Jags had a disappointing season 

Falcons over Panthers-Even WE beat Carolina

Browns over Bengals-Mayfield

Bucs over Cowboys-Hope so, @Spurt

LIONS over Vikings-Talk about disappointing.....so sad....yet again....

Patriots over Bills-Agree, @gardenman, they won't lose #3

Jets over Packers-My heart won't let me give up

Eagles over Texans-This could go either way, going with home team

Rams over Cardinals-@gardenman, Fitzgerald.. 'Nuff said

Bears over 49ers-Could be a romp

Saints over Steelers-Home field

Chiefs over Seahawks-Mahomes

Broncos over Raiders-Yawn

Merry Christmas to all of my football friends!!  May Santa bring your team a big win!

Unless you are a Vikings fan !!!   LOL

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

an interesting day in baltimore......

after many people thinking that harbaughs days were numbered in baltimore, he will remain the head coach for the 2019 season AND they will be working on his contract.

anyone hoping to get harbaugh on their team can now strike that name off of their list.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

That's smart on Baltimore's part. You've got a talented rookie QB. Keep things stable around him. Let the kid grow in the system and learn just one system. Harbaugh's a good coach. If some players no longer listen to him, flush those players, but keep the coach. That's what the Eagles should have done with Andy Reid, instead they flushed Andy. His malcontents were all gone a year or two later anyway, when Chip Kelly flushed them. If you've got a good coach, keep him. Flush those unwilling to conform to the coaching, but keep the coach.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

an interesting day in baltimore......

after many people thinking that harbaughs days were numbered in baltimore, he will remain the head coach for the 2019 season AND they will be working on his contract.

anyone hoping to get harbaugh on their team can now strike that name off of their list.

@sunshine45

RATS!!!!  I was hoping my Redskins would get him, he wouldn't even have had to move because both teams are in the same general vacinity......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw

In March, Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell will become available to the highest bidder. And he apparently hopes the highest bidder, or close to it, will be the Indianapolis Colts.

He has his eyes on the Colts, no doubt about that,” an unnamed source told Ralph Vacchiano of SNY. “He sees [quarterback Andrew] Luck and that offense and all that cap room and they’re much closer than the Jets. He wants to go someplace he can win right away.” 

Bell hasn’t ruled out signing with the Jets, a team that could be willing to pay much more than the Colts. G.M. Chris Ballard won’t be inclined to overpay in the early days of free agency, and that’s likely what it will take to get Bell.

Also, the Colts have Marlon Mack, a much cheaper option who had a career day against the Cowboys. Mack is signed through 2020, at salaries of $645,000 and $735,000 over the next two years.

Of course, Ballard may have only so much influence over the final decision. If owner Jim Irsay decides to make the move, Ballard may have no choice but to make it, or at least to make a competitive offer.

If the Colts do indeed make it — and if Bell takes a little less to play for a better team — the Colts will become a short-list favorite to contend for a Super Bowl berth next season.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Saturday's games were interesting with the Titans knocking off the Redskins despite yet another injury to Marcus Mariota. (He may be the most fragile player in the NFL these days.) Then the Ravens beat down the Chargers, who'd been on a roll lately. The Redskins need to win their final game and hope Philly and Minnesota both lose their final two, to have a playoff shot. The Ravens are starting to scare some teams with how they're playing. They could be trouble in the playoffs.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

i cannot tell you how HAPPY i am about that game last night!

the ravens had me biting my nails the entire time.

lamar jacksons arm was a little better last night with throwing.

the defense REALLY stepped it up.

will be closely following all of the games today, but especially the steelers/saints game .

games being shown in our area today.....

early afternoon

CBS

texans at eagles

FOX

buccaneers at cowboys

late afternoon

CBS

steelers at saints

SNF

NBC

chiefs at seahawks

MNF

ESPN

broncos at raiders

happy football sunday everyone!

happy winter 2018/2019!

happy two days before christmas!

happy nine days before the new year!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

oh and thank you for everyone who picked the CHARGERS!!! Smiley Wink

hey, i am also a chargers/phillip rivers fan and it was a little tough to watch that game.....just a little though.

did you know that rivers and his wife are expecting their NINTH child in the spring?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45

Your Ravens defense was AWESOME!!!!  And Lamar played well.... And your right! some of us didn't jinx your Ravens by picking them Woman LOL

I had to laugh at Kurt Warner when he interviewed Rivers and said, Philip was the only one he knew with more kids than himself (Kurt has 7--2 were from his wife's first marriage)

Honored Contributor

Early games---

Texans vs Eagles

Bucs vs Cowboys

Late game---

Steelers vs Saints

SNF--

Chiefs vs Seahawks

MNF-

Broncos vs Raiders