Honored Contributor

Re: Week Six of the NFL Regular Season!!!

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@gardenman

I have to say that as one of the loyal fan base, I am never irritated by anyone who exercises his or her First Amendment Rights peacefully, no matter who stages a walk out.

Agreed. All I can say is that I think priorities are way out of whack in this becoming such a huge issue. Wish I could say more, but no.

I think the Pats will win today. Hopefully.

I'm living through an extremely hard time right now but I heard something this week that Goodell's wife created a fake Twitter account in support of him. Lol.

@Greeneyedlady21

Yep that fake twitter account by Mrs. Goodell was pretty good...pretty funny....well at least she defended her husband......and God only knows he needs someone on his side ....LOL!!!   Some of the sports commentators said they doubted if their wives would come to their aid.... LOL!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

Congrats to the Eagles!!! Great game! I thought Wentz was brilliant...threw, rushed, even tackled!!Woman Wink Maybe there will be a resurgence of the Wentzlvania shirts!!!Woman Very Happy

As to those uniforms, Thursday night games since last season often have the teams wearing the Color Rush uniforms which usually are one main color from head to toe! The Panthers had their version on, but the Eagles seemed to be in their monochromatic white that they have worn several other times this season. Read that they prefer the white on hot days, although there was no sunshine last night! Last year their Color Rush uniform was all black and were uniforms worn before . Personally I think most of them worn by other teams look ridiculous! The worst, imo, were a hideous mustard color gold from helmet to shoes worn by the Jaguars last year. Many said they looked like a bunch of Grey Poupon Mustard jars running around!

@yellowBeetle @gardenman

I'm not a fan of the Color Rush uniforms......

Did anyone see the awful uniforms the Florida gators wore in their game against A&M last night....I guess they were supposed to look like gator skin....but they didnt help the Gators and those unis were downright UGLY~~....but the UGLIEST uniforms have to be the 

Steeler's bumble bee outfits....thats a definite advantage for them since opponents are probably distracted by them....

Image result for steeler bumblebee uniforms

OMG, yes @Spurt.....Those bumble bee uniforms should be banned!!! 

Honored Contributor

strange.....on our broadcast network channels we only have one early afternoon game and one late afternoon game. we usually show three games here. i do have redzone and nfl network as backups. Smiley Wink

FOX.....ravens vs bears

CBS.....steelers vs chiefs

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Well here we got

Browns vs Texans 🏈

OR

Packers vs Vikings🏈

Late Game--

Steelers vs Chiefs🏈

SNF---errrr----Food Network Halloween Wars....or the die hard NFL fans Giants vs Broncos............🎃

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Never good to see the quarterback riding off the field, get better soon Aaron Rodgers.

Honored Contributor

Lots of upsets today so far, but the biggest/worst news is the Aaron Rodgers' broken collarbone on his throwing shoulder. That's going to be a huge issue for Green Bay. That team is carried by Aaron Rodgers and he can't carry them with a broken collarbone. They're in big trouble.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman  was that the right call regarding the reversal of the  Jets touchdown?  

I thought the replay showed the touchdown was good, but I guess not, according to the officials. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj.  Boomer, Phil, Cower and co. all said it was a touchdown also.

Honored Contributor

after all we did to comeback......it all came down to an overtime field goal! congrats to the bears fans. it turned into an exciting game.....a nailbiter for sure. we just could not pull it off.

crying raven.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@gardenman  was that the right call regarding the reversal of the  Jets touchdown?  

I thought the replay showed the touchdown was good, but I guess not, according to the officials. 

I don't think it was a good call. It looked like a touchdown to me, but the Patriots get a lot of breaks from officials. When it was called a touchdown they had to see something conclusive to overturn it, and I saw nothing conclusive.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!