Honored Contributor

Re: Week Six of the 2022 NFL Regular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

Looking forward to these games today------!!!

@gardenman 

CONGRATS on all your Philly teams sports success.....Dont forget the NBA Philly 76ers who are in 1st place in the Eastern Conference in preseason standings......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 

A sign that the Appocalypse is upon us---Justin Tucker misses a FG....😯

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

The Colts finally scored a touchdown! They went over 100 minutes in the past few weeks without scoring any. 

Tucker missed a field goal? That shows he's human, after all. Sometimes I wondered if he was . 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

There are some weird scores out there so far today.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

What a game! Colts 34-Jags 27. Matt Ryan threw for 389 yards and surpassed Dan Merino for 7th place in all time passing yardage. Deon Jackson had a good game, as did Michael Pittman who had 134 yards.

SPURT, your sister must be thrilled with the Giants. Who figured that they would do so well. 

Interesting scores today. I'm hoping the other games are just as good.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

i cannot take this up and down thing this year......one week a win, one week a loss......and all of the craziness on the field.

it was a sad day today. Smiley Frustrated

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw wrote:

What a game! Colts 34-Jags 27. Matt Ryan threw for 389 yards and surpassed Dan Merino for 7th place in all time passing yardage. Deon Jackson had a good game, as did Michael Pittman who had 134 yards.

SPURT, your sister must be thrilled with the Giants. Who figured that they would do so well. 

Interesting scores today. I'm hoping the other games are just as good.

@teganslaw 

What a comeback--CONGRATS on the Colts WIN! --- The Colts players really stepped up their game...

Yes, my sister is so THRILLED with her GIANTS! Last evening her friends and I gave her a big birthday celebration. And she said the only present she really wanted was for her Giants to win---so we pretended to take back our presents....😄 

Today she drove everyone crazy texting us all through  the game, (she may have burned up my phone!)  she said the difference in the game was when she patted her cat on the head for luck and then that critical interception occurred!...SMH

How Black Cat emoji looks on JoyPixels devices

The Bills/Chiefs was a very exciting game too!!!

Looking forward to the big NFC East Showdown in Philly!!!!

Honored Contributor

A good day of football so far today. I thought the Bills might have scored too soon, but their defense came through.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

A good day of football so far today. I thought the Bills might have scored too soon, but their defense came through.

@gardenman 

I was thinking the same thing....Bills you gave Mahomes how many minutes...🙄 But their D came through!!!!

Honored Contributor

You're having a great week @gardenman