Honored Contributor

Re: Week Six of the 2021 NFL Regular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

Penalties are killing us two bad ones back to back giving the Chiefs and easy first and goal and a TD...🤬

And yet another penalty just move the Chiefs on down the field...GRRRRR!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

CONGRATS to the Colts on a good solid win!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Indy is now in second place in the AFC South. Hopefully, the Bills will beat the Titans tomorrow night. 

Parris Campbell left the game with an injury, though wasn't in the locker room very long. I don't know the extent of the injury.

Hilton had about 80 yards and looked good his first game back. He left the game in the 4th quarter; it looked like he pulled a leg muscle. He stayed on the sidelines and didn't go into the locker room, so hopefully he's OK. 

Jonathan Taylor is a beast! He had 145 rushing yards and scored two touchdowns. 

Carson Wentz had another good game. He had protection and made nice passes. I can tell that has has improved healthwise since the season started. 

Sorry about Washington. It's difficult to beat Kansas City once they have a rhythm going. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Yea, Dolphins! If they keep losing we may end up with that first overall pick! That Dolphin's trade to get their first-round pick looks really smart now. I've got to figure out a way for Detroit to get a win. I missed the end of that game and most of the WFT game by visiting my local ER. I've been dealing with an UTI since Friday and it was getting worse and spreading to my lower back, so off to the ER for some antibiotics, then a wait at the pharmacy for the prescription to be filled. I may be working on passing a kidney stone also, so fun. I'm back and feeling better now for the Dallas game. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Dang! I thought the Patriots were going to pull it out. Throwing the ball to Nelson Agholor in a critical situation is typically a bad idea. Kudos to the Cowboys.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

wooohoooo.......SOLID win for my RAVENS today! other than a few sacks, overall we looked good. LAMAR hit another record today. he surpassed dan marinos record of most games won by a qb before the age of 25.....and he will have some more opportunities to increase that record number. "its pretty cool."

LOVED that cowboys/patriots game......exciting to watch and happy that the cowboys took it.

another great game to watch tonight, but i was sorry to see the steelers win in overtime. i was counting on those seahawks. lots of strange things happened in that game!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Strange ending of regulation last night. I don't recall seeing anything like that. 

It would help for others to become Bills fans tonight. If Tennessee loses, the Colts will only be a game behind first. We need to keep pace in the division. 

Gardenman, if Wentz stays healthy he'll be on pace to take 75% of the snaps, which will give the Eagles a first round draft pick. Too early to count on playoffs.  The Eagles should have a nice draft next year. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

Yea, Dolphins! If they keep losing we may end up with that first overall pick! That Dolphin's trade to get their first-round pick looks really smart now. I've got to figure out a way for Detroit to get a win. I missed the end of that game and most of the WFT game by visiting my local ER. I've been dealing with an UTI since Friday and it was getting worse and spreading to my lower back, so off to the ER for some antibiotics, then a wait at the pharmacy for the prescription to be filled. I may be working on passing a kidney stone also, so fun. I'm back and feeling better now for the Dallas game. 

@gardenman 

So sorry to hear about your health issue that sent you to the ER....hope you feel better real soon.....Take care of yourself....

You didnt miss much from the Chiefs/WFT---the WFT D keep the Chief's drives alive by STUPID penalties, Chase Young had ONE lousy sack! ....Kicker Hopkins after 2 successful FGs and a PAT he reverted to his old self and missed! And Heniecke couldnt connect with Humphries....SMH....A dismal second half for my team.....Happy Happy joy joy we get Aaron Rodgers and the Pack next....😥

Those DARN Cowboys....they won in OT.....the Pats with their young QB almost grabbed the WIN! I didnt understand some of Josh McDaniels play calling at the end of the game and into OT....

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

Yeah, the Dolphins are on a pace for a top-five pick at worst. Possibly even the first overall pick and we own their pick. We need the Lions to find a way to win a few games. If the draft were held today, we'd own picks 2, 8, and 9. Not bad. I don't see the Dolphins getting significantly better. The Eagles and Colts could both improve a bit and drop us farther back, but we'll still likely have three picks in the top twenty. That's a pretty good shortcut to rebuild a team.

Defensive end Kayvon Thibodeaux seems to be the consensus, as of now anyway, top overall kid. Getting him and two other first-round talent guys would help a lot.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

I'm feeling pretty good today., Just a bit unsettled. Yeah, Green Bay in Green Bay is never an easy game. Rodgers is on fire now too which doesn't help matters any. 

I'm starting to wonder if the Giants are trying to lose. Word out of Houston is that the Texans aren't moving Watson before the trading deadline and will wait until the postseason. The Giants may just have to invest in him if things don't improve there. They have their pick and the Bears' pick, so they'd have the draft capital to make a move. It would be safer trading for Watson than drafting another kid QB.

With Watson, Wilson, and Rodgers all possibly available this offseason, it promises to be an interesting one.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!