Honored Contributor

Re: Week Six of the 2020 NFL Regular Season!!!

Some rare good news for the Eagles. Two weeks ago the Eagles had to make seven roster moves to field a team. Last week they needed five. This week just four roster moves were required. It's vaguely possible that at some point this year we won't have to make a roster move to field a team. The Eagles better not win the Super Bowl this year as every player who was on the roster typically gets a ring and I'm not sure there's enough gold in the world for every guy on the roster this year to get a ring. We may have to rob Fort Knox to get enough gold.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well Capt Kirk is not having a good game against the Falcons...3 INTS so far.....

@teganslaw 

WOW Tegan your Colts battled back and are back in it!!!......

@gardenman 

So are the fans booing Wentz....they had an opportunity to score on that last drive....

@redwingsgal 

Lions are looking good so far

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Having to watch on Red Zone and use Gamecast...Woman Frustrated

Well the score of the WFT/Giant game would have gone into the half tied, but K Hopkins missed a FG........

Its troubling that Allen was sacked twice and had an INT....But he's spreading the ball around and they seem to be relying on the passing game....

Meanwhile Jones and Co are relying more on their running game......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Not a great first half for the Eagles. Multiple dropped passes, the newly patched up o-line seems determined to get Wentz killed. A missed field goal. A dropped hail Mary pass. Yeah, not ideal. The defense is playing well though and our punter is having a big game. Still, there's signs of life. Greg Ward and Travis Fulgham are still catching balls on the rare occasion Wentz has time to throw the ball. Very early on Eagles wide receiver John Hightower broke free fifty-plus yards downfield and Wentz hit him right in the hands, only to have him drop the ball. If they should get around to making a few plays, this game is still winnable. The Ravens offense is being contained by the defense so far. Right guard Jamon Brown may find himself cut again unless he picks up his play. He's pretty much sacked Wentz twice himself by letting himself get pushed back into Wentz. Jalen Hurts adds a bit of a scare to Baltimore every time he's on the field. The Eagles had a cute play drawn up where Hurts lateralled the ball to Wentz who then threw it back to Hurts with three blockers in fron of him, but McPhee was able to disrupt the timing and Hurts ended up with just three yards. A split second faster and that could have gone for thirty.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Never Yet Melted » Cleveland Browns

Pittsburgh 38 - Cleveland 7

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

WFT/GIANTS

Tale of two inept QBs---Daniel Jones gets intercepted in the end zone for a touchback......

And then the sublime turns into the ridiculous!!!!  Kyle gets sacked, fumbles Giants run it in for the TD.....  The WFT drives down---thanks to a couple penalities....they score and need to get an extra pt to tie the game and go into OT....but NO Riverboat Ron goes for 2 and the win and the WFT FAILS!!!....  Putting us tied for LAST place in the NFC Least..And lets not forget about that MISSEd FG......

Put in the one legged QB next week---! Too many rinky dink passes to the TE and RBs....And where was the defense????..The Giants held the ball for over 9 minutes on that one drive.....???? 😡  TANK FOR TREVOR!

CONGRATS to the fans of all the teams that WON! There were some pretty exciting well played games and some exciting comebacks too.........

Esteemed Contributor

The Colts were behind 21-0 and came back to win 31-27. The Bengals kicker missed a field goal; the Bengals were driving in the end, but Burrows threw an interception. He makes mistakes, but it looks like Burrows is the real deal. With time, he will should tend to correct rookie errors.  Both QBs had over 300 yards. 

Curses on Tennessee! I was hoping the Texans would take that game. The Titans are still in first place, and will be a challenge to the Colts. 

Baker Mayfield got benched. I guess their luck ran out against Pittsburgh. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw wrote:

The Colts were behind 21-0 and came back to win 31-27. The Bengals kicker missed a field goal; the Bengals were driving in the end, but Burrows threw an interception. He makes mistakes, but it looks like Burrows is the real deal. With time, he will should tend to correct rookie errors.  Both QBs had over 300 yards. 

Curses on Tennessee! I was hoping the Texans would take that game. The Titans are still in first place, and will be a challenge to the Colts. 

Baker Mayfield got benched. I guess their luck ran out against Pittsburgh. 

@teganslaw 

WOW!!! What a comeback for the Colts!

Mayfield was banged up this week and even held out of practice....so the Browns may have taken him out because they were so far behind and couldnt get anything going and Mayfield was getting sacked and got up really slowly on one play...

Honored Contributor

The Eagles put on a good charge late but missed on the two point conversion to tie the game. Oh well, those things happen. We had a couple of dropped touchdown passes, a missed field goal, lost a tight end, offensive tackle, and running back, but still clawed our way back into the game. We're down to our fourth string right tackle who's been here since Monday I believe. Now we patch together yet another offensive line for Thursday's game against the Giants.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@Re: Week Six of the 2020 NFL Regular Season!!!

@gardenman 

Well saw how the Eagles battled back, but just like my WFT failed on the 2 pt attempt......