Honored Contributor

Re: Week Six of the 2019 NFL Regular Season!!!

@AuntG wrote:

Long-time Packer fan here. Sometimes refs seem to favor the home team. Other times, it is honest mistakes. I'll never forget how the Packers were robbed of a win in Seattle because of bad officiating. I understand how bad Lion's fans must feel.

@AuntG 

I remember that Packer/Seahawks game....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Here's an interesting rumor....

Trent Williams to Cleveland.......

A Redskin fan said to throw in Bruce Allen as part of the deal...Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Jaylen Ramsey was traded to the Rams for two first round picks and a fourth round pick. That's a pretty high price to pay.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Jaylen Ramsey was traded to the Rams for two first round picks and a fourth round pick. That's a pretty high price to pay.

@gardenman 

Some of the analysts were surprised the Eagles didnt go after Ramsey....but I think the price the Jags wanted answered that question....

Valued Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Worn out from running errands, shopping, and another birthday party yesterday so just chillin' with my NFL games today by myself....

WOW!! What a game by the Panthers....anyone else think Cam has lost his starting job??????????  Kyle Allen has changed the atmosphere of this team....and its refreshing not to hear Cam whine....

I feel strongly Kyle is going to be the starting QB for the Panthers.  Cam can retire and design clothes.  I do respect Cam for his past performance and his generous nature, but he his injury does seem to prevent him from playing like the Cam we once knew.  Kyle looked fully at ease this week in London with the other players and it showed in his performance.  Prediction:  Cam will be making an anouncement. Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@INDIANA BONES wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Worn out from running errands, shopping, and another birthday party yesterday so just chillin' with my NFL games today by myself....

WOW!! What a game by the Panthers....anyone else think Cam has lost his starting job??????????  Kyle Allen has changed the atmosphere of this team....and its refreshing not to hear Cam whine....

I feel strongly Kyle is going to be the starting QB for the Panthers.  Cam can retire and design clothes.  I do respect Cam for his past performance and his generous nature, but he his injury does seem to prevent him from playing like the Cam we once knew.  Kyle looked fully at ease this week in London with the other players and it showed in his performance.  Prediction:  Cam will be making an anouncement. Smiley Surprised

@INDIANA BONES 

I have a feeling the Panthers stand pat with Cam the rest of this year and try to make a deal near draft time 2020 to trade him.

Valued Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@INDIANA BONES wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@INDIANA BONES 

I have a feeling the Panthers stand pat with Cam the rest of this year and try to make a deal near draft time 2020 to trade him.

@Spurt U may correct.  I was going by remarks made by Cam stating he had decisions to make.   I also forsee him making his move next year but I am not certain he will stay with football.