Honored Contributor

Re: Week Six of the 2019 NFL Regular Season!!!

@Spurt 

The Eagles defense wasn't better than that today. A combination of dumb mistakes and bad play doomed us. The best thing to do is put this game behind us and move on. We've got Dallas next Sunday night. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

@Spurt 

The Eagles defense wasn't better than that today. A combination of dumb mistakes and bad play doomed us. The best thing to do is put this game behind us and move on. We've got Dallas next Sunday night. 

@gardenman 

What happened to the offense....was it just injuries no D Jack etc.....  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well wouldnt you know it just when my Redskins needed to lose----they win....😄...close one though. Redskins win thanks to a failed 2 pt conversion near the end of the game.....WR  McLaurin got 4 catches 100 yds 2 TDs..The defense disappeared in the second half again...Manusky has got to go!!!! Or maybe not if we want to win the Tua Sweepstakes 😄

WOW!!! Texans/Chiefs...DaShaun was just more poised and determined than Mahomes...and O'Brien gambled a lot and it turned out well...and for Andy Reid 2 loses in a row.....AT HOME!

Eagles will need to regroup for the Cowboys next week....sorry about that @gardenman 

@sunshine45 

CONGRATS to the Ravens!!! 

Onward to the afternoon games....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw wrote:

Congrats to Justin Tucker! Singing opera has helped him. 

The Seattle-Cleveland game is a good one. The score keeps changing; it's probably going down to the wire. 

Houston is taking it to KC. I didn't expect KC to lose two consecutive games at home, but there's a chance it will happen. The Texans-Colts game next week is going to be very interesting. The Colts coming off a bye-week, and, if things hold, the Texans coming off a win at Arrowhead. Even if KC wins, the Texans are giving them all they can handle. 

@Spurt, I saw that Rosen is benched. The Redskins' defense was playing well today. 

@teganslaw 

The Redskin defense started out strong and then died...... WR Terry McLaurin is the bright spot of our miserable team and season.... Yep the Dolphins put Fitzmagic in but no magic this time.....

That should be a good game Colts/Texans......two good teams and coaching staffs....

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

@Spurt 

@gardenman 

What happened to the offense....was it just injuries no D Jack etc.....  

We don't have anyone to stretch defenses without DeSean in the game. Jason Peters went out with a knee injury of some sort. A few dropped passes in critical situations. Just the typical dumb mistakes. Carson Wentz played well, but he's just one guy. Our deep threat was Miles Sanders our runningback. Alshon Jeffery had a good game, but a big drop also. It was just a bad game.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

The Jets are leading 21-6 near halftime. Did anyone expect this? I thought that the Jets might be tough, but not to run away with the score.  Wonder what will go on in the Cowboys' locker room during halftime. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

The Jets are leading 21-6 near halftime. Did anyone expect this? I thought that the Jets might be tough, but not to run away with the score.  Wonder what will go on in the Cowboys' locker room during halftime. 

This was set up as a classic trap game for the Cowboys and it's working that way so far. They were not ready to play the Jets.I

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw wrote:

@teganslaw @gardenman 

Gardenman called it a possible trap game for the Cowboys in his picks....he nailed it..gardenman take a bow...

Honored Contributor

So, the Cowboys have now lost three in a row. That's never a good thing. It keeps the Eagles in the hunt though which was looking a bit iffy earlier in the season. If things work out right, we should get DeSean Jackson and cornerback Jalen Mills back next week for the Dallas game. I'm not sure how dinged Jason Peters is, but we have good depth at offensive tackle with Andre Dillard, Vaitai, and Matt Pryor in reserve. We might just be getting healthier again.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Steelers ahead 21-0 over Chargers at halftime.  Hodges is looking good and James Conner and Devin Bush are playing an excellent game so far.  Keep it up guys.

ETA  Well, the Chargers decided to make a game of it.  Nice punt.  55 seconds.  Tons of Steeler fans in the house.  Interception.  Whew!  Take a knee, say goodnight.

Nice reunion - Watt brothers met up on the field after the game.