Honored Contributor

Re: Week Six of the 2018NFL Regular season!!!

woooohoooo a great day for RAVENS fans!

a shutout in tennessee AND 11 sacks on their qb. i think it is a franchise record.

offense looked good, defense looked GREAT.

scary moment though.....one of our guards, alex lewis, had to leave the game with a neck injury. he was taken right to the hospital. he is able to move his arms and legs.

the steelers/bengals game was exciting to watch. it was difficult to see either team win, but with the bengals loss we are tied for first place now in the division.

thank you chargers for winning the bame against the browns.

was that @Spurt i heard yelling after the redskins win? it was both her AND my brother probably.

congrats to all the winning teams today!

it was a cool autumn day here finally....a perfect football watching day!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Baltimore had 11 sacks? The Colts never allowed that many sacks on Luck in their worst games. I had the Ravens defense on one of my fantasy lineups. I think I'll continue with them.

Marlon Mack ran for 74 yards, so the running game eventually got started. Too many dropped passes and turnovers-that kills a team. Some posters on the Colts forum want everyone fired. That happens whenever the Colts lose, so it's been going on for a few weeks. It's like the whole forum explodes; I don't get involved with certain topics, just read but don't post anything. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw

Ravens got more sacks than Marcus Mariota had completions in Baltimore shutout.... 11 sacks by 8 different members of the defense, only 10 completions by Mariota.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

WOW.....only six minutes left and this sunday night game has been FUN to watch!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mahomes is the real deal. The kid stood toe to toe with Brady and nearly won. About four or five years ago the big question was "Where are the good young QB's?" Well, now we know. With Mahomes, Goff, Wentz, Darnold, Mayfield and others all playing well, the future at QB looks pretty bright.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@JillyMarie wrote:

@nun yaand other Steeler fans.  My head hurts.  What a game.

LOL...I don't know what the Bengals were thinking giving us back the ball with time left...But  hey Thanks!! Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

SNF was fun to watch. Kansas City has a rising star in Mahomes. The other players aren't too bad, either. 

Despite the loss there were some positive things in the Colts-Jets game. The O-line did a good job protecting Luck; he had time to throw the ball, and he wasn't sacked once. (Unlike Tennessee who was sacked 11 times by Baltimore Yikes!) The defense also limited the Jets to mostly field goals-too many of them, but overall did Ok in red zone defense. They started moving the ball in the second half. It was good having Castonzo back. 

The main problem was dropped passes (not Ebron) and interceptions. The record is bad, but I can already see improvement in the defense and quarterback protection. One thing at a time. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Jets fan here, I'm so excited the Jets are 3-3 ( I know that's nothing to write home about, but I take the little victories where I can get them)! Now I can actually wear my Jets jacket without feeling like a loser!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

woooohoooo a great day for RAVENS fans!

a shutout in tennessee AND 11 sacks on their qb. i think it is a franchise record.

offense looked good, defense looked GREAT.

scary moment though.....one of our guards, alex lewis, had to leave the game with a neck injury. he was taken right to the hospital. he is able to move his arms and legs.

the steelers/bengals game was exciting to watch. it was difficult to see either team win, but with the bengals loss we are tied for first place now in the division.

thank you chargers for winning the bame against the browns.

was that @Spurt i heard yelling after the redskins win? it was both her AND my brother probably.

congrats to all the winning teams today!

it was a cool autumn day here finally....a perfect football watching day!

@sunshine45

Thanks! That was me giving that HUGE sigh of relief that could have been heard that my Redskins didn't blow the game that they had been ahead for the majority of the time ....

And WOW SUNSHINE....that RAVEN DEFENSE!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

Mahomes is the real deal. The kid stood toe to toe with Brady and nearly won. About four or five years ago the big question was "Where are the good young QB's?" Well, now we know. With Mahomes, Goff, Wentz, Darnold, Mayfield and others all playing well, the future at QB looks pretty bright.

@gardenman

I liked Mahomes poise ....his team was behind and he was going up against Tom "the goat" and company, and just battled back and ALMOST pulled it off........

And just think Goff was almost thrown on the garbage heap until McVay came along...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”