Honored Contributor

Re: Week Seventeen of the 2022 NFL Regular Season!!!

Green Bay is going to be a problem with how they're playing now. Yikes!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Green Bay looks good. I was mistaken; Green Bay could get in if they win next week. 

Tampa might be a problem in the playoffs. Brady seems to be improving.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Giants Win, that is all ! 😁

@QVCkitty1 

Congrats my sisters a Giants fan....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@gardenman @teganslaw 

Lots of surprises towards the seasons end.  It looks like the Vikings reverted to their old selves.....Meanwhile Aaron and the Pack and Tom and the Bucs come firing back headed into the playoffs

The only amusing thing was Jim Nantz referred to my team as the REDSKINS in their loss, a few minutes later he corrected himself to Commanders 😝

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

what a sad game......cannot believe they let WENTZ play and cannot believe they did not pull him.......

waiting patiently for tonights game!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

Yeah, Brady and Rodgers in the playoffs can be a bit scary. They're playoff tested and both are a tad hungry for one more Super Bowl.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Interesting game last night. It was a good idea to flex the Steelers-Ravens as those teams usually provide entertainment. Pittsburgh refuses to go away. I have a feeling that they will beat the Browns next week and end up with a winning record. Tomlin hasn't had a losing season since he became head coach. 

The Ravens need Lamar Jackson for the playoffs. Their defense is keeping them in the games right now, but they will have problems going forward without a better offense. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

what a sad game......cannot believe they let WENTZ play and cannot believe they did not pull him.......

waiting patiently for tonights game!

@sunshine45 

Yep some very very bad decisions by my Washington team....shouldve stuck with Heinicke and the play calling by both the offense and defense was awful..SMH

Theres hope with the sale, perhaps that will help take my team in the right direction

Honored Contributor

losing in under two minutes to go is ALWAYS a heartbreaker.

we NEED lamar back!!!!! 

had to cry into my makers mark old fashioned.

soooooooooooo now we need a bengals loss tonight and a win next week against the bengals. 

football this year has been a roller coaster ride for sure.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

losing in under two minutes to go is ALWAYS a heartbreaker.

we NEED lamar back!!!!! 

had to cry into my makers mark old fashioned.

soooooooooooo now we need a bengals loss tonight and a win next week against the bengals. 

football this year has been a roller coaster ride for sure.

@sunshine45 

So sorry about your Ravens