Honored Contributor

Re: Week Seven of the 2020 NFL Regular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

@gardenman @teganslaw 

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!  

My WFT BEAT THE COWBOYS!!!!

smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif🏈smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif🏈smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif🏈

The defense came to play....and they even put Kerrigan in briefly---and he got a sack too!!! Woman Very Happy

The offense looked a lot better!!!!  (the bad news--- it was against a HORRIFIC Dallas "D").......The RBs were running through them like butter....

Good performances from the WFT D---Chase Young, Montez Sweat, Jonathan Allen....even the people's CB, Jimmy Moreland made a nice play....as did Fuller.....

On the Bostic penalty---I was so ANGRY, that was a dirtry play-- I can't believe what a MORON Bostic was---helmet to helmet ---- such STUPIDITY...the WFT would have gotten the ball back in good field position...just no need for that... And in addition to a big fine, I bet Bostic will get suspended for a game or two....He deserves it!!! 

Ohhhh and that Hopkins....time to put KICKER on your shopping list, Ron Rivera! 

But overall good showing by my WFT...something to build on going into the next game, after the Bye Week its the Party Hardy Giants (they violated the NFC Covid protocol by deciding to go into NYC and having a good time---the NFL is investigating possible ramifications...)

My WFT is now in second place!!! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Spurt  the Jets lost, there was no need for me to worry they would win!

@Jordan2 

Think of it this way---that loss might have helped you get rid of the coach you don't like!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal 

HOW BOUT THEM LIONS!!! ROAR LIONS ROAR!!!

Trusted Contributor

Image may contain: one or more people and people playing sports

They don't ask you how -- they ask how many!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw    @gardenman 

After Dalton got knocked out, the Cowboys put in QB Ben DiNucci (out of James Madison)....drafted in the 7th round in 2020................ 

When DiNucci came into the game all I could think of was the disastrous Thanksgiving game when Roger Staubach was knocked out and Clint Longley came in as the unknown backup brought the team from behind and WON the game....😥 But Longley's claim to fame was short lived he got into a fight with Staubach punched him, and was cut by the Cowboys... But its still a game that we Redskin fans still remember....

I also feel that Bostic will be both fined and suspended for that dirty hit.....

Honored Contributor

When you look at the Cowboys schedule, it's kind of hard to find a sure win. They play the Eagles, Steelers, Vikings, WFT, Ravens, Bengals, Niners, Eagles, and Giants. The Eagles are playing pretty good despite being crippled. The Steelers should roll over them. The Ravens might put up fifty on that Cowboy defense. The Bengals keep barely losing games. The Niners will be a handful. The Giants already spanked them once. 

The Cowboys defense is so bad they can't truly stop anyone. Their offense is not good right now. They've got big issues. They're likely to end up with a top five pick in the draft, maybe first overall even. Do they get tempted to draft a top young QB? They'd probably be better off trading back for picks or good young starters, but we'll have to see.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Cowboys are just awful, but I’m more upset about that dirty hit and taking out Dalton for who knows how long. How many NFL teams can win with their 3rd string QB?

Well at this rate maybe we can get the first draft pick!

Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

When you look at the Cowboys schedule, it's kind of hard to find a sure win. They play the Eagles, Steelers, Vikings, WFT, Ravens, Bengals, Niners, Eagles, and Giants. The Eagles are playing pretty good despite being crippled. The Steelers should roll over them. The Ravens might put up fifty on that Cowboy defense. The Bengals keep barely losing games. The Niners will be a handful. The Giants already spanked them once. 

The Cowboys defense is so bad they can't truly stop anyone. Their offense is not good right now. They've got big issues. They're likely to end up with a top five pick in the draft, maybe first overall even. Do they get tempted to draft a top young QB? They'd probably be better off trading back for picks or good young starters, but we'll have to see.

@gardenman 

I think it was Howie Long in the pre-game that said Dallas is in a rebuild mode but they don't want to admit it.....

And after the game I liked that Michael Strahan said he's not "drinking the kool-aid when it Dallas Cowboy"....I bet a lot of kool-aid pitchers are gonna be EMPTY here in Texas....

Vintage Clear Plastic Kool-Aid Pitcher with 3 Cups VHTF | Kool aid, Pitcher,  Vintage

Honored Contributor

@JillyMarie wrote:

Image may contain: one or more people and people playing sports

They don't ask you how -- they ask how many!

@JillyMarie 

CONGRATS TO THE STEELERS!!! Great win!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

It'll be a challenging rebuild in Dallas. Do they rebuild around Dak? Probably, but his price tag goes up each week. They need about seven quality starters on defense. They need young, quality o-linemen. If they pay Dak it'll limit their free agent shopping options. They could use a quality tight end. They haven't been very good at keeping their own players in free agency, losing four quality starting defenders this year. Is Mike McCarthy a guy you trust in a rebuild? They've got issues. 

When you look around the NFC East the Eagles look pretty nicely positioned. The kid o-linemen have played well. The kid receivers are looking good. The runningbacks are solid. Wentz is excellent. The defense has kids all over the place. You're apt to see a lot of "name" players leaving Philly, but being replaced with kids who play as well, or better.

The Redskins are probably next best. Their big issue is QB. Is Haskins the guy? If not, who is? Kyle Allen? Is he special? Can they rebuild their o-line? Can they retain their d-line with some getting close to free agency? Corner might also be an issue.

The Giants need o-line help and don't have many "special" players other than Saquon Barkley. They need to find a few more really good guys.

These next few years are going to be pretty interesting to watch.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!