Esteemed Contributor

Re: Week Seven of the 2020 NFL Regular Season!!!

@Patriot3  the only reason they're showing the  Pittsburgh-Tennessee game in my area is because the Colts are on a bye week. Normally, the Colts take precedence  since I live in Indiana. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@teganslaw wrote:

The Steelers-Titans is broadcasting in our area. I want the Steelers to take this game; Tennessee cannot get too far ahead in the AFC South. I hope that the game is a good one. 

Suppose the Jets want to draft Trevor Lawrence (are they purposely tanking for him or just a bad team?) , but he doesn't want to go to the Jets and stays in school another year. That would mess up all the plans. There should be some kind of pool going on as to when Gase is fired. 

@teganslaw   The Steelers are my team, altho I do have a soft spot for Cleveland, since I'm in NW Ohio.  However, I was really looking forward to watching Pitt/Tenn and it's not carried here.  Cleveland takes precedence when it's a 1:00 game.  Boo........

@Patriot3 

It could be worse...the Cowboys could take precedence like in my area..... 😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I'm a Jets fan, I'm watching the Jets, Bills game ( I honestly don't know why I bother). I am actually rooting against the Jets, I feel they should tank the season. Well, they're winning as of now, they can't do anything right ( I also don't want a win to save Adam Gase's job). Also there is a Jets coach on the sideline wearing his mask below his nose, not cool!

Esteemed Contributor

Pittsburgh is outplaying Tennessee 24-7 at the half and limiting Derrick Henry to 27 yards. The game is going the way I wanted. 

The halftime analysts seem surprised at how badly the Cowboys are playing. Maybe Mike McCarthy is on the hotseat soon?

The Jets are leading the Bills. Close game, though. 

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

That Cowboy defense is just horrible. The offense isn't much better. They have the potential to lose every game from here on out. I've got to head over to Blogging the Boys to see how their fans are handling things.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Bostic will get a very, very big fine for that hit on Andy Dalton. Dalton is likely out for multiple weeks given how he looked leaving the field. He didn't look like someone just dinged with a minor concussion. That looked pretty messy.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The good news for Dallas is they only gave up 25 points today instead of the 36+ they had been giving up. The bad news is they only scored three and likely lost Andy Dalton for several games. All in all, not a good day for Dallas.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I'm a Jets fan, I'm watching the Jets, Bills game ( I honestly don't know why I bother). I am actually rooting against the Jets, I feel they should tank the season. Well, they're winning as of now, they can't do anything right ( I also don't want a win to save Adam Gase's job). Also there is a Jets coach on the sideline wearing his mask below his nose, not cool!

@Jordan2 

As a long time and long suffering Redskin/WFT fan, I can sympathize/empathize with you.... Hang in ther!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Pittsburgh-Tennessee went down to the wire; Pittsburgh wins 27-24. Gostkowski missed a 47 yard field goal which would have sent to the game into overtime. 

Who took over as QB when Dalton got hurt? If the hit was that bad, Bostic might be suspended, also. 

Mark Twain
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Spurt  the Jets lost, there was no need for me to worry they would win!