Honored Contributor

Re: Week One of the NFL Regular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

the lions are imploding.......what is going on?

crazy monday night game one!

@sunshine45

The Jet's defensive players said they could figure out the Lion's signals on offense., and the Lions dont have a running game at all............Although they have a new coach their Offensive Coordinator remained the same

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman @yellowBeetle

So you need a WR......OH NO---will you see a Dez Bryant in your future ...Smiley Wink

What's up with the Eagles and QBs-----Paxton Lynch works out for Eagles!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

The Colts are disappointed in their loss, but everyone is relieved that Andrew Luck is back and that he looks as good as ever. Now the team needs to work on the running game and eliminating penalties. Not fumbling the ball would help, too. (looking at Jack Doyle, whose fumble caused the Bengals to get the ball and win the game.) Doyle was on his way to scoring a touchdown which would have given the game to the Colts. 

I have a bad feeling about Gruden in Oakland. Maybe I'm wrong and the team will turn things around, but I still think Gruden is overpaid. 

Jets. Jets, Jets! Enough said. 

@teganslaw

Regarding Gruden ......The team itself doesnt have much cash, so they decided to spend what they had on a coach instead of keeping their best player in Mack?????  It doesnt make sense.....  Others have said the team is playing possum and biding its time until they move to Vegas when they will have a new stadium and new sponsors buying luxury boxes and an NFL hungry city which will help fill their coffers.  

I think Gruden will be a flop, and he will be sorry he gave up his plush ESPN gig...........

Trusted Contributor

If anyone is interested in seeing the Aaron Rodgers spectacular game again ... or if you missed it ... the NFL Network is showing the Sunday night game right now .... Tuesday ... 8:15 pm!!! 

Just stumbled on it ... I think it is worth seeing a second time!! Looks like it started at 8.

Enjoy!!!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@gardenman @yellowBeetle

So you need a WR......OH NO---will you see a Dez Bryant in your future ...Smiley Wink

The Eagles are looking for a big, strong armed kid to groom as a future backup. Foles will cost around $20 million to bring back next year. Sudfeld will be a free agent this year or next. They're taking a look at everyone in the hopes of finding that diamond in the rough. When the Cowboys cut Dak later this year, they'll likely give him a look. (Just kidding. The Cowboys won't cut Dak. Probably not anyway.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@gardenman @yellowBeetle

The Eagles are looking for a big, strong armed kid to groom as a future backup. Foles will cost around $20 million to bring back next year. Sudfeld will be a free agent this year or next. They're taking a look at everyone in the hopes of finding that diamond in the rough. When the Cowboys cut Dak later this year, they'll likely give him a look. (Just kidding. The Cowboys won't cut Dak. Probably not anyway.)

@gardenman

Yep, it looks like Foles will eventually fly like an Eagle out of Philly....

Jerry Jones is in denial about Dak..(.but just for now I think)....he claims Dak is a cross between Cam Newton and Jared Goff Woman LOL ......  Boy they are really raggin on the Cowboys here............

Honored Contributor

@Spurt

I don't see Dak being 'special.' Maybe JJ knows a guy named Cam Goff or Jared Newton, that Dak reminds him of, but Dak ended last year playing poorly and has started this year the same. I think the Cowboys win this week in spite of Dak, but I just don't see him being a really good QB. I think they beat the Giants by crushing Eli's line, but it's likely to be a low scoring game. The Cowboys were well into camp before Dak threw a touchdown in camp. That's just weird.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

@Spurt

I don't see Dak being 'special.' Maybe JJ knows a guy named Cam Goff or Jared Newton, that Dak reminds him of, but Dak ended last year playing poorly and has started this year the same. I think the Cowboys win this week in spite of Dak, but I just don't see him being a really good QB. I think they beat the Giants by crushing Eli's line, but it's likely to be a low scoring game. The Cowboys were well into camp before Dak threw a touchdown in camp. That's just weird.

@gardenman

Woman LOLWoman LOL....Cam Goff or Jared Newton---LOL....

Remember when Jerry said of backup QB Brandon Weeden after Romo was injured....."Frankly, you won't see a more gifted passer," Jones also stated it's "a thing of beauty" when Weeden throws the football....And when..Jimmy Johnson asked Troy Aikman how Jones' comments about Weeden made him feel,  Aikman replied "Not too good," 

Back in 2016 Tom Benson's family called for a mental competency trial....I think the trial was conducted on the wrong owner...Maybe the Jones family should conduct one .... (btw Tom passed, I wonder if Jerry would )