Honored Contributor

Re: Week One of the NFL Regular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw wrote:

Andrew Luck looked good in his debut. Unfortunately, the Bengals won: 34-23. Indy was behind 27-23 and driving. In the final play, Doyle almost had a first down in Cincinnati territory, but the ball was knocked out of his hands and the Bengals took it in for a touchdown. Indy was dominating in the first half, but Cincinnati didn't go away; they are one feisty team. 

Sunshine45, congrats on the Ravens winning! I have the Ravens defense in my fantasy lineup, and they delivered! Also, Cleveland and Pittsburgh are tied 21-21in the fourth quarter. The Browns are giving the Steelers all they can handle. 

BTW, who is Le'Veon Bell? Woman LOL

@teganslaw

I loved in the post game interview when Andrew said he was scared he wouldnt be able to play football again and was so happy to run onto the field with the Colts team....It was a hard fought close game.

I think the Bengals has the dirtiest defense in the NFL--Im glad Shawn Williams was ejected!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Did anyone else write the Packers off as a loss? I woke up to see the highlights of a remarkable comeback over the Bears.

Honored Contributor

If Aaron Rodgers is still alive and can drag himself back onto the field, you can't give up on the Packers. That guy is special. We'll have to see what happens after his MRI today, but Rodgers is special. I wouldn't be shocked to see his injury is worse than anticipated.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Last night was a great game to start off MNF! I never saw a player return after being carted off the field, so was surprised that Rodgers went back in the game. 

I think the Bears are going to do well this year. They lost, but the NFC North conference games are always tough. The team looked good under Nagy. Both Rodgers and Mack earned their money last night. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

Wow, what a game last night! That was one of the best ever!!! Love Aaron Rodgers!! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Aaron Rodgers is earning that big payday.  Hope his injury isn't major.  And the VIKINGS won!

Honored Contributor

Aaron Rodgers all the way.  Last night's game gives new meaning to the phrase "Never Give Up."  I hope his leg/knee injury heals quickly.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Valued Contributor

Same old new york giants.a really tough schedule maybe they can win 4 games this year

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry Tom Brady meet the new GOAT---Aaron Rodgers!!!  What a performance last night after being carted off the field!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Did anyone else write the Packers off as a loss? I woke up to see the highlights of a remarkable comeback over the Bears.

@AuntG

When I saw Aaron go out Ithought the Pack was done...but When Aaron took the field I knew they had a chance