Honored Contributor

Re: Week One of the NFL Regular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

our games for today.......baltimore area.....

1pm cbs......bills at ravens

4:30pm fox.....redskins at cardinals

(hmmmmm how come we only have two games showing during the day today when we usually have 3 games?)

8:30pm nbc.....bears at packers

have a great day of football everyone! it is a nasty, rainy day here today, but thank goodness there is no heat! daughter is at the game with her poncho ready to cheer on our RAVENS!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

its a very messy game in baltimore today with all the rain.

ravens looking good in the first quarter though.

who else is watching a WET football game today?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

That Giants offensive line is truly offensive. Flowers is just a turnstile out there and they've now got a tight end lined up outside of him to try and slow the pass rush. Eli will be lucky to survive this year.

How did Tampa score 31 in the first half against the Saints? Ryan Fitzpatrick puts up 31 points in a half? The Saints had a decent defense last year. I don't know what's happening in that game, but it's an eye-opener.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Le'Veon Bell who?

Image result for james conner

Honored Contributor

Image result for ny giants

NOT so much today!  *UGH*

@gardenman  thanks for this thread. I learn a lot from reading it. Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

Andrew Luck looked good in his debut. Unfortunately, the Bengals won: 34-23. Indy was behind 27-23 and driving. In the final play, Doyle almost had a first down in Cincinnati territory, but the ball was knocked out of his hands and the Bengals took it in for a touchdown. Indy was dominating in the first half, but Cincinnati didn't go away; they are one feisty team. 

Sunshine45, congrats on the Ravens winning! I have the Ravens defense in my fantasy lineup, and they delivered! Also, Cleveland and Pittsburgh are tied 21-21in the fourth quarter. The Browns are giving the Steelers all they can handle. 

BTW, who is Le'Veon Bell? Woman LOL

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

thank you @teganslaw!

we had a good defensive game AND a good offensive game.

even qb jackson got to play a decent amount of time today.

47 to 3! they looked good and healthy, i am a happy ravens fan.

now we have a short week.....we have to go and play the bengals on thursday night.

Honored Contributor

mno7j37xirclfq1ef99b.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:
That Giants offensive line is truly offensive. Flowers is just a turnstile out there and they've now got a tight end lined up outside of him to try and slow the pass rush. Eli will be lucky to survive this year.

How did Tampa score 31 in the first half against the Saints? Ryan Fitzpatrick puts up 31 points in a half? The Saints had a decent defense last year. I don't know what's happening in that game, but it's an eye-opener.

@gardenman

We got the Jags/Giants game broadcast here too. And yes my sisters Giants didnt look good, and I dont understand why they even kept Flowers....

Person Shrugging on WhatsApp 2.17

And they released Webb...so they are relying on WHO as their backup???????

The Siants/Bucs game was a real shocker!!!!  

And how 'bout those Browns!!!  .... a tie...but its not a loss and it was against the Steelers too!.....

And the Cowboys looked bad....without Frederick on the line they struggled and Zeke and Dak couldnt muster up much of an offense.............

And....How about my Redskins!!!---HTTR! Woman Very Happy I know it was against a rebuilding Cardinals team with a new coach....but after struggling in preseason with starters playing hardly at all....Alex had the offense humming---there was a confidence I didnt see with Cousins---He used his mobility to avoid the rush, and what difference with a healthy RB Chris Thompson and TE Jordan Reed........AD had a nice game hope he can keep that going! ...and WR Paul Richardson had a nice game.  The defense did a good job too CB Dunbar had terrific game and had an interception, rookie NT Payne boistered the line and the Cards had to double him leaving ZachBrown with his speed to make a tackle.....My Redskins need to STAY HEALTHY!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

its a very messy game in baltimore today with all the rain.

ravens looking good in the first quarter though.

who else is watching a WET football game today?

@sunshine45

CONGRATS@!!  Your Ravens DOMINATED....and Joe Flacco's demise was greatly exaggerated!

Yep rainy here too...and they kept interrupting the games with weather bulletins about flash flooding in certain parts of our city.....after the tenth time I think we got the message....Woman Frustrated  It was a light rain at the Jags/Giants game that was broadcast here.....

And that was some delay in the Dolphin/Titan game--4 hours--WOW!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”